Reviews for Willard and the Evasion of His Confinement
Kaosah chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
I love your story! Great job, and I can see it all happening. I love how you picked up where the movie left off.

I don't think your writing skills suck. I really enjoyed this story :)

Thanks!
Pockyisgood chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
That was so good! I absolutely loved that ending! It was perfect. There aren't many Willard fanfics out there and I think this is one of the better ones. Nicely done, I really enjoyed it!

PiG
nightdancer342 chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
I like this! I enjoyed that you picked it up right where the movie left off... It was almost kind of like having a sequel! Also, I like Insane asylum stories- for some reason, there is an appeal there (um...) But yeah, nice work!
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 12/26/2006
That bitch is SO dead . . . LOL
Livana Mingan chapter 13 . 8/27/2006
Great story.
Livana Mingan chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Pleas make some moe chapters please.
Xeno Night chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I think this story is great. I've always fancied insane asylum stories and films. This does the movie justice. I keep reading it over and over. It's great. Keep up the good work. You ought to write more.
ghost-wiring chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
Great job! I really like the idea of this story. Keep up the good work!
L chapter 13 . 2/11/2004
Good job, Xeno! This is good, even for the "non fanficer" that you are. And this was 'acceptable' to me, a non fan ficer, so that is a compliment. You stayed pretty faithful to Willard, which is good. :) There were lots of creative details, and many events you put in that I liked (the picture on the desk, etc) I mostly enjoyed the detail and vivid images you put forth...I could 'see' Willard doing most of the stuff! Curling into a ball! Creative...it brought a smile to my face several times thinking of Willard. Also, there were things included, like his unfortunate drug induced state, that made it seem more realistic and interesting. Yes, there were some 'holes' in the plot it seemed, but overall, it gets a thumbs up!
minigoth chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Hey!
Thanks for e-mailing me. :D I really like this story it's very dark and twisted, a good look into Willards mind.
Psychette chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hey Xeno! Most excellent first chapter! Can't wait to read more. Keep 'em comin! ;)