Reviews for A Hidden Desire
thescolar chapter 7 . 2/20
Nice work really enjoyd the story. Would love to read more maybe the ups and downs of going back to school , the age differance, ginnys popularity with the boys, rons desires for hermione!
Keep writing
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Good job capturing that feeling. Nicely done.
Poetheather1 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
That is an interesting chapter. Pretty introspective and a good catch from her at the end. Let's see where this thing goes.
1010'jin chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
Mm... this was nice. I hope nothing terribly bad happens.
Risifruttiii chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
One of the greatest story I've ever read. And I mean it. Really. Brilliant!
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
I LIKED this a lot, too many one shot stories in femmslash.
NotSus chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is one of my favorite fan fics of all time, when I first read it I considered creating a account JUST so I could review it. I've probably read it 5 times. I can't believe there are so few reviews, this story is so well written and developed perfectly...and the ending..ah, beautiful. Well done, well done...
Frizance chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
Cool fanfic.
AllyMissMally chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
i've never read slash before, but a friend told me this was really good so i read it. she was wrong, it's awsome! you portray Ginny and Hermione VERY well, and there was no gramatical or punctuation mistakes, please update soon, and have G and H come out of the closet, PLEASE!
Sidra Elf chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
ah,it was lovely! well written and touching, as well as there going to be more? i hope so! keep up the good work!
JosieRevisited chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
What a powerful story, you truly have a magnificent comprehension of what true passion and restraint feels like. My god I thought I had been teleported back in time when I read this. Wonderful!
BrownieStick chapter 7 . 2/25/2004
Wow. This is really good. It took them long enough to hook up. Are you gonna update anytime soon? It's been a while.
Charmed Lassie chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
You so have to update this! Ypu must be really evil to leave them like that... Pretty please?
Sequel Stories chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
hey great story. hope u write more!
Aphrodite's Apples chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
Beautiful, sweet and yet it carries such a sad strength of emotion, its absolutly brilliant, I'm at a loss for words... Cheers...