Reviews for Getting to Know You
CaleighWho chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww I like this.

I thought they were gonna kiss but they didn't :D

Great story, touched my heart!
Novindalf chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
They’re definitely very evenly matched – 1.9 was definitely my favourite episode between them two, and they worked very well together. Never really put in any consideration for what happened afterwards, even though it’s quite a significant moment for the both of them.

Really enjoyed this, particularly the more shippiness at the end – very lovely :)

And very appropriate title too :D
movieholic chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Beautifully written. I recently came upon this show, via Youtube, for Matthew Macfadyen...and I love it very much so. So any Tom-centered fics places a large grin on my face...unless it's as sad as this one. Very sad but very brilliant.
freogirl1989 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
i loved it, i'm a big fan of spooks my favourite characters are tom and adam.

it's nice to see the close relationship between zoe and tom which is obviously important to both their personal and professional lives
Dawn chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
PLEASE! Give us more! As a fellow Zoe/Tom 'shipper (I have to admit I am also more practically a bit of a Zoe/Danny, but I draw the line at Zoe/Harry!) you simply cannot leave me at such a place in the story!
Soul Reaver chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
You should know your story inspired a Tom/Zoe fic of my own. Thank you. Even though I've not yet seen the second season due to a number of factors, I could actually visualize this occuring (after reading the episode synopsis on ). You cover your bases rather well with this fanfic.
katie chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
More Please!
autumngold chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I love Zoe and Tom's friendship although I wish it would develop into something more! Great story!
schroedinger chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Yupyup... totally with Penny on this one :D
Please to add to it! And/Or make up something new - cause I have a feeling us serial shippers might be imagining this one *sniff*
Penny-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Aww, that was really sweet :)
I've only recently started watching the show, but most shows I get into, I immediately (often subconsciously :) start shipping a certain couple, and when it comes to MI-5, I'm all for Tom and Zoe! So it was nice to see a fic specifically about them.
I'd love to read more, if you feel like writing it!