Reviews for A Werewolf Betrayed?
WitchWolf29042 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
It Is Enlighting
anotherbuskitten chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
NOOOOOOOES it has stopped!
anotherbuskitten chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
This is quite possibly the oddest plotline I have ever read but I can't stop reading it! I'm looking out for updates :)
softasthunder chapter 23 . 1/10/2010
u no i really like this story, so please keep writing it!
Penneay chapter 23 . 4/19/2009
awesom story its really intrestin i hope youll update soon thx
floss bucket chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
love the pirates reference! It was the 'completely obsessed with chocolater' bit that got me! very good fic, by the way. you've got the characters really well (i don't mind au, but i hate ooc, so this is really good!)
DXRULES103 chapter 23 . 12/31/2007
More please!
charmedlily chapter 23 . 10/3/2007
Hey! I was just wondering if you peps are ever going to up date this story...I mean its been about a year since you both up dated this story so I just wanted to let ya'll know that your faithfull readers are waiting for more. - Charmedlily
hedwigs-pet-dalek chapter 23 . 9/16/2007
Well, I randomly stumbled across this, and I must say, it is incredibly bizarre.

Really, it is very very odd.

I really enjoyed reading it, though :D

You don't seem to have updated for a while, but I'll be watching it anyway, just in case .
kirallie chapter 23 . 8/28/2007
Fun if a bit weird. Glad James got Sirius' soul back. Will anyone figure out what's wrong with Remus?
Schuikichiro chapter 23 . 7/16/2007
wow nice this history really helped my day D

btw ty for NOT letting those 2 kissing argh i was having a hard time to keep reading here P

well hope u keep it up

definitly on my story alert list
too-much-inspiration chapter 23 . 7/14/2007
Very curious story, with many plot twists; I very much enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing it and I look forward to seeing the rest of this wonderful and creative story!
Blaise chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Nice. I mean, sure, great, wonderful, but I have nothing new to say about it. It's easier to flame than to complement, you know? it's pretty good, I've read better, I've read worse, I like it enough to keep reading, not enough to rant about how much I love it...
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
Very AU, wasn't this one? Harry didn't know about the Marauder's Map until third year. Of course, this IS Fanfiction, so it's your job to twist things around. I liked the Hermione thing, although I wouldn't have been bothered by the noise. I once sat on a couch, reading, for five hours in a condo full of boys and girls, all on the ski team, and talking, telling jokes, etc. etc.
RiverGold chapter 16 . 3/24/2007
I like it and all, but practically every line Remus had was EXTREMELY Out of badly ooc. *shivers*