Reviews for Broken Record
Buffy Fan chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
If you don't like bad reviews do not read this. Caution! There will be foul launguage! Your story is the biggest piece of shit I have ever read. For a couple of reasons. IT ISN'T DIFFRENT! Buffy didn't actually see Spike die and Kenneddy is NOT a bad person but you are treating her like she is wrong in everything and Willow is right. Willow said she would spend time with her and didn't. Kenneddy had every right to be upset about that and Dawn had and has no right to interfere in other people's relationships. It is something the Bitch of a mother Joyce Summers would do.
Marianne2 chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
This is a very good, detailed story. I like the way you have set it up with the STC and all the characters' interactions. I just wonder whether anything's going to happen in the next chapter, now that the scene is set? Update soon, please.
GotSpiked chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
I really enjoyed this latest chapter! And I'm happily awaiting more of your very well written fic here... Please post more chapters soon!
gallowisgod chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
hey it's gallow_is_god, from the spuffyness community. i came here and read the next two chapters of the story like you suggested and i love it. please let me know when the rest is posted. GREAT JOB!
xoxo
Nikki chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
Hey again, Well done on another excelent chapter! One thing that I love about your fics is that you don't just focus on the one charachter everyone gets equal well near enough. Anyway in short I love this Fic write more soon please ;)
Thanx.
WVUChrisF chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
I like where this is headed. Everything is being built up so well right now. Great work.
Charlie chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Great start, and I hate to nit-pick, but didn't Molly die already? Of course, you may just be ignoring this cos you liked her, in which case, sorry for bugging you! Keep up the good work - I'm looking forwrd to the next chap.
Nikki chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
Another great chapter.
It makes me wonder sometimes how you manage it and with that note of flatery I beg you to Please put up the second part of this chapter Soon! If you do Then there'll be much more flatery Not that I'm bribing you with reveiws or anything...
GotSpiked chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
Please ma'am... May I have some more? ;)
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Nikki chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Thanx for another grat chapter.
You don't need to worry about getting better I love your fics they Roc!
SilverRain4 chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
Hi, great story. I'm from the cleveland area, so just in case you were curious: Cleveland is on Lake Erie so it is very cold in the winter with up to two or three feet of snow at times, the sun almost never shines. Also it is sweltering in the summer. The main entertainment district is called the Flats, it has nightclubs that were renovated from factories and a generally creepy air at night in which you could picture the evil undead. The magical supplies stores all reside in Coventry, a little section of town to the west. The main suburb is Shaker Heights and is about the only place where you'd find lots of woods. Hope this helps some.
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Yay! A new story from you! :) I'm really looking forward to what you come up with in this story and am looking forward to the next chapter.
wolf116 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I hope this turns out as good as Counterpoint to Touched and Chosen. I just read those and I bawled my eyes out. I want more of this soon, Please.
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Oh Wow!
Thank you so much on behalf of everyone who reads your stuff and Wow I can't even think of something cohearant to write Maybe sfter the next chaper I will.
So hopefully that will entice you to write another chapeter *smile*
29 | « Prev Page 1 2