Reviews for For the Smile of Tomorrow
hotxhotguy chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
wat wat... why Goku on top? he is too innocent to do this D:
azab chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
azab chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
azab chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
Aw! This chapter is so cute! _ awesome fic!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
Another great chapter! of course i loved the hug moment between Sanzo and Goku _ so cute!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I loved how you used the little quote thingers in the beginning. Also, Goku and Sanzo's cute yet sad moment was really cute and sad and awesome!
Vaoni chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
I just need to review this chapter. Mainly because of that one bit that Goku thinks that Sanzo's dying cause he's being nice. That just cracked me up! Anyways, I love it, such caring souls the both of them are! I love them so, I also love the bit when Gojyo and Hakkai walked in, very good indeed! I love this!
orvida geri chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story the one made me cry sanzo finally remembered the past with goku instead of the other way around. and i really love this pairing even through you don't have enough of them out their goku and sanzo belong together i don't know how anyone could think any differently considering that t.g.o.m gave goku to konzen in the anime and the manga i can't see him with anyone else. I only read the stories pertaining to him and goku anyway so no offense to who writes sanzo with other men/women. that's just me i a devote sanzo and goku goku and do you think you'll be writing another series on my 2 favorite guys. Please keep me posted
Vaoni chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
hot damn!

I don't usually go for lemon...like...never...but wow, that was a surprisingly good read.

I think I fainted a bit from reading it...
Haliled chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
FAVORITES! AHH! This is such a refreshing fic! It totally took my breath away -
S chapter 9 . 9/9/2005
Aw! I loved this story- it had all the things I love most about Saiyuki fanfiction! It was so sweet, it made me cry! This has to be one of the best ones out there, if not the best! (At least in my opinion!)

I don't think that there were any spelling or grammar errors, or even OOC-ness in here. It was sheer perfection- a great pick-me-up at the end of the day! I'll probably be reading more of your work soon!
KitsuneTales chapter 9 . 9/2/2005
awe how cute

you wrote most of them inn perfectlly that's hard to do good job!
Fox chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Hiya! I have not finishied reading yet, but I just wanted to say this before I forget, and I know I would other wise. I was aughing so hard when I read the part when Sanzo said Ya'll. No offence to people who say Ya'll. I just can't picture Sanzo saying that. Well I can but when I do picture it, it is so funny. That' all I wanted to say, so you will have to get my review when I am finished, if I remember. Don't count on it though. _
me chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
aww! so cute! this has got to be the sweetest sanzogoku fic i ever read!