Reviews for Called Home
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Great story.
StorytellerSJK chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
A nice little character piece. As some who as times let petty arguments get between myself and family, I found this very easy to relate with.
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Oh, I just read this and I loved it! Well done. The nobility of Aragorn and the loyalty/bravery of Faramir are plain to see and beautifully expressed.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I loved this story,it's one of my favourite parts of the book that i wish Tolkien had written more about.I'm adding you to my favourites
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Very nice! It's rare that anyone captures the essence of Faramir so succintly - scholar AND warrior, who, though troubled, is determined to keep fighting for his people.
I've often speculated on the post-ROTK relationship between Aragorn and Faramir, and thought that they could have a very close and quasi-familial friendship - they both need brothers, and Aragorn would need someone who could help him become the King he was born to be. You've set that up very well through the acknowledgment of their instant affinity.
Jadesaber chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This was very good. I like stories like this. It could have been a little longer, but was still very good.
BenRG chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
A lovely POV of Faramir, a character who deserved more of a role in the final cut of RotK than he got.
IIRC, Faramir's healing isn't shown in the film. Hopefully, it will be part of the 90 minutes that rumour claims will be in the Extended Edition DVD. I can't wait to see how Peter Jackson visualised the scene.
BenRG's Rating: 7/10