Reviews for Cry
DreamReality chapter 5 . 4/22/2004
one word awesome thats all I can say to describe this story, or at least the way you put it into words. loved it. you made me cry, and as weird as it sounds that you for that. :applause:
angelkeety chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
*wipes a tear away*
Aww, that was such a great ending. And they lived happily forever and ever, no?
You're such a great author, you use such vivid words and all that lovely stuff that I can't do. Continue to write. This is one of the few stories I have read that brought out emotions like this.
And I love how you weaved Elvish into the story, at the times you would expect it, but not all the time, or too little. Just right _
Cory chapter 5 . 3/10/2004
*whacks Max on the shoulder* You made me cry you idiot! ;-; Everyone in Keystroking was asking what was wrong with me! ;-; *glomp* Thanks for finished it though!
((Yup, this is the reason I punched you on the arm after school! So there! XP))
Shadowed Flames chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
Oh ohoh, that was beautiful. *cries* its so touching. I love this story!
leggylover03 chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
HOw sad how very sad. *sobs* for Aragorn being gone. sniff
Lady Light chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
ooh! So Legolas is going to the Undying Lands?
twentyonenine chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
great story... this story nearly brought tears to me, it reminds me of my cousin, he passed away a few months ago... i miss him.
got-lotr chapter 3 . 2/12/2004
it's sO GOOD!
Kept-Secret chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
omg! this story is so sad! i really like it and would be very happy if you updated soon, because i can't stand to have to cry like i almost did in this chapter! it won't get sadder will it? oh no!
grumpy chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
very good third chapter, poor Legolas needs to get it all out, and I am glad that Estel has shown up to help him. Great work
leggylover03 chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
aw max so sad *sniff*
Ivory Novelist chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
*sigh* Heart-wrenching. Flaff. Wonderful. This is just so damn great. *sigh* That's all I can do now, lol, forgive me. _ Update soon so I may indulge in sweet flaff.
Ivory Novelist chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Again, pure genius. So much flaff, i could just burst! Your write their friendship beautifully and I love all of the memories, it's so angsty...
I can envision all of this so perfectly, thak u SO MUCH for writing it! U kick ass! _
Ivory Novelist chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
E!
BRILLIANCE! SHEER BRILLIANCE!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH, this 1st chapter! Leggy angst and so much fluff and everything I love and, and , and, AND...*DIES FROM EXCITEMENT*
Silvertoekee chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
Sniff so sad and depressing. Man reliving his mememories seems to be wearing Legolas down even more and he needs to grieve. Glad that Estel showed up one more time and is helping him let go. Great chapter!