Reviews for Waiting Between Memories
crystallionaire chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
xD freakin adorable Rippal moment at the end of the chapter there! cuute!
crystallionaire chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
finally. a Paine who isnt completely depressing and boring. and a Rikku/Gippal relationship in which they dont hate each other or find the other annoying in the beginning! awesome
IzzyFaust chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
aw sweet!
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
love this story so far!
koalababay chapter 17 . 4/27/2009
oh my, this story is absolutely amazing. pure brilliance! i read it all in one go! and i must say, one of the main reasons i loved it so much was because of how well you kept all the characters...well, IN-character! it was all so perfect! and the storyline was great! (i even loved the OCs!) overall, i think this is one of the best stories i've read in a really really really long time! so great job! XD i can't really think of any other positive things to say...of course there are more, but right now, they seem to escape me. ;D so i'll just leave it at that!

-koala

p.s. gippal and rikku are adorable together! 3
LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa chapter 17 . 2/18/2009
A loved this story its so touching ! you should write more stories abou them LOVE THIS COUPLE

UR A GREAT WRITER !
rustedheart chapter 17 . 4/7/2007
This story rox! I've enjoyed reading it! It's the best story I've read so far... Hope to read more of these from u! I love Gippal & Rikku D
Doug Breeze chapter 17 . 9/20/2006
The entire story was perfect. Completely and utterly flawless. Great Job
Mandy chapter 17 . 7/31/2006
Beautiful. I had to force myself not to have any tears.
BlazingxSoul chapter 17 . 1/23/2006
*cries* the last chapter was beautiful! I'm crying... literally! This is so on my favorite stories list! Shame that your not going to write another chapter story for awhile, cuz your really good at it _
asga chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
i love this story its amazing hope u write more

c ya around
Kili chapter 17 . 12/18/2005
OMG! that is the greatest stry ever! ok...it was atad dramatic but in a good way!i swea of the greatest writers ever! i loved the ending...it was so perfect!