Reviews for Donnie and Lefty
Like it.
Nicholas de Vilance chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Um...that was interesting...nice...
notamember chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I dare say that Donnie was VERY careful to watch who he spoke to and what what he said at least for a little while after that! I like how Donnie not only accepted what had happened, but forgave the man who did it. Guess he really is on his way to being a "wise guy" eh?

Great story hon!

Tracyboo
Meredith A. Jones chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Don't you just love it when you post a fic so long ago and you get a review way after?

This was really really good. I just watched the movie last night, and have been seeking out fics. To my dismay, there isn't much on here...in fact, you may even be the only one who decided to write something. Maybe I'll join you some day if I get an idea.

I loved how you kept them in character so spot-on. The dialogue was perfect. I can imagine how someone might mess up the fo'geddaboudits or the swearing...probably would do way too much - but this was just perfect.

Nice idea, too - completely believable. I would have thrown in, at the end, Joe coming out of the apartment, his FBI self again, a little freaked out at what just happened. Without that, it was still wonderful. Great, great job!
Funkiechick chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
That fic was so good. I love the film, and I love how you kept them both in character. the situation could have been awkward and oc, but you handled it amazing. good job.

what's cp warning?