Reviews for A Sorta Fairytale
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 20h
Wow!~~
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 1/19
Yeah that’s the sort of curse that’s really so useful that I get why Kaito would chose to keep it. (I probably would too. Shapeshifting is damn cool.) I can almost pity Hakuba having ended up chasing him. And really Aoko, your temper is going to get someone killed. Pinning a note with a knife? No wonder your father got worried.
By the way, the idea of a stark naked shapeshifting Kid had me nearly dying of laughter. If Kaito could bounce and fly in ways beyond human means the world would tremble. In laughter or in terror, I am, alas, unsure. I think it would depend on what pranking stuff he could get his hands on and how attached you were to your dignity.
No chance of a sequel? (Gives a slyly innocent look.) In any case I really did like this story so thanks for writing it.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You write the most excellent faerie tales. Kaito's odd state of being sent me into fits of giggles.
Cadmium Poisoning chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love it. Even if it's long, it's really well written - detailed, interesting, funny and so on. Really nice. I'd like to read more stories like this )
sarloos chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Please please please please continue this fic, I re read it often and would love to see the pair getting into various misadventures. :D
nightcrawler no miko chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
...i worship you. i do. that was such an amazingly awesome idea. *worships*
Luriko-Ysabeth chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I liked this AU. It was funny and gave me many lovely mental images.
As far as I know, the word can be spelled "demon" or "daemon." At least, I believe that's what you wanted the villagers to be calling him.
I'm going to have to go find myself a recording of "Roll Your Leg Over" now.
If you ever feel inspired to write a sequel to this, I'd like to read it. (Well, if you write it, I'm sure it'll be good - I've been putting off complimenting the quality of your writing for far too long now.)
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
hehehehehehehehehehe I seemed to be doing this to you alot. I like Hakuba as a "knight" errant. Kaito bespelled is normal (would like to see him to the tentacle thing in class, heh). Aoko smiling and waving them off to adventures turns my mind sorta in the hentai direction, ne? Fun, lots of fun.