Reviews for The Station of Pure Evil Horribleness
mharawolenczak chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
soo creepy! bit fabulous :)
tiylaya chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
That was quite a horror story! And the ending was pure evil horribleness, as your title promised. Poor Lucas! The horror and urgency of the action came across very effectively.

One minor critique: It was a little jarring when the viewpoint slid to Bridger towards the end after a purely-Lucas point-of-view, but that was understandable since Lucas was on the verge of being totally irrational by that point.

I'd also still rather like a more complete explanation, but I guess - like Lucas - I'm going to have to leave that to my overactive imagination.

Thanks for posting an intriguing and well-written story.
Floraflower chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
Jesus, I'm gonna have a nightmare now! Original and good writing at least. Still not sure if it's worth not being able to sleep though.. Nightynight )
agvwskwv chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Wow! I love the copper pipe at the end! Thanks for sharing this story!
agvwskwv chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
"Sit tight." :) I think that rates right up there with "calm down" for ineffectual responses to distressed persons. :) Fantastic tension and suspense!
agvwskwv chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Yikes! It's tough to write a really scary/gory scene, and this chapter was appropriately repulsive and compelling! Yuck... :)
agvwskwv chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Wow, this is getting exciting! :) Side note: I love any fic that actually makes mention of someone using the bathroom. When I was young I found it so unrealistic in movies or on TV when nobody ever had to go... and so I made a point of mentioning it in every one of my stories. :) Now I am less careful to include the detail, but I am aware of it and it does come up on occasion. :)
agvwskwv chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh! :) I am enjoying your story immensely so far! I loved Lucas' attempt at getting a firearm almost as much as Bridger's response: "a resident moray eel in the bathroom"? :) Things that really only can be said in a seaQuest fic. :)
Wildfire's Flame chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Okay, first off you so didn't just do that to me. You so can't leave it there. Who was the guy? He cerainly couldn't be a figment of Lucas's imagination. I mean well he could but I just find it unlikely unless Lucas was hallucinating for a reason. The story was awesome. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I loved it very much. I was absolutely terrified that Lucas was in very big trouble. And the things happening back on SeaQuest give me pause. He's been traumatized.

I'm surprised that Bridger is not launching a full scale investigation. The only minor complaint that I have is that I don't see Bridger allowing Lucas to go to the station alone. Period. First off, he's a little young. Second, even if he was older, I think Bridger would want a contingent to go down. The place had been abandoned for years. There could be other problems besides the computer, such as the flooding. I would think that at least he would send a crew over to the station to go through it before he would allow Lucas over there especially on his own. But hey that's just me.

Anyways, I was hoping that there was more to this story and find out that it hasn't been updated recently. I am not above begging. . . I would dearly love to see more of it. What you have written so far is very very chilling. Keep up the great work.
tanpopo no hana chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
The stuff happening at SeaQuest was a little too surreal for me, I think I'd have liked it better if he wasn't a... ghost or something like that. But still a good story. Kudos!

'Kimashoto' really isn't a Japanese name though. I speak Japanese, trust me. If you ever edit this, you might wanna change it. Name him Yamashita or Shimabara or something.
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
"Or was it?"? What's that supposed to mean?

That guy can't seriously still be alive...
tanpopo no hana chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Oh let me guess, the stinger is probably gone... I'm starting to fear you're actually gonna kill him. I will be seriously pissed if you do... o.o
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Oh no... he shouldn't go out there, am I right? If this was a movie I wouldn't be able to look at the screen now.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This is pretty cool so far! I'd be scared as hell if I were Lucas, but then again, I never once watched a horror movie willingly...
Bouncy cat chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
Argh! That freaked me out!

Very well written _

It's difficult to make a story scary, but you definitely succeeded XD