Reviews for Homeward Bound
Jho chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
so many questions...are u going to continue this?
Hououza chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Very interesting opeing chapters, it's hard to know if the place they found themselves in is either real or imagined.

It would be interesting to see what will happen...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Calophi chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Looks good so far! There aren't many decent Saku/Naru fics out there...ship or no ship. Not sure what else I can say about it since not much has been revealed so far. _
Fruit-tea1 chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
ok, i would like to see their adventure...
Arianna Cross chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
I couldn't resist, so maybe since you started recommending me Naruto fics I should read yours too and I think I'm getting hook with Naruto like I've never been before.
Gah, the curses of reading great stories so that it actually gets you totally hook.
Mind you, it's not that I like because I do love it - the manga anyways, I still have to watch the series which I will eventually.
Anyways, what can I say but a great start? The thing that I like so far is the simplicity of it all; they get assigned, things happen, Naruto happen _ and they end up in a place that they've never been before. But the fact that the situation that they're in is so simple adds more complexity and it continues to get complex (I'm sure you'll do that) until it gets so intense (like many of the reviewers here mentioned), it gets out of control. Out of proportion, beyond Sakura and Naruto's understanding.
Then somewhere in between, they fall in love because somehow, it just *feels* right.
Huh.
Kuroi Hikari chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
Interesting beginning... But I'm kinda wondering why all of a sudden, Naruto and Sakura end up in another place... Did they get teleported or something? O.o;; Update soon! _
maskedgoomba chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
hmm, quite a mystery. I'm guessing that they are in Grass Country (ahem, hence all the grass). Now I understand why you're fic is called homeward bound, :p.
maskedgoomba chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
oh ho ho, intense is the word for it. You actually had me wanting to automatically skip to the next chapter just to see if he would be okay. Only complaint is that it's too short.
Fruit-tea1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
well, Sakura trying to save Naruto life with kisses 0
even though, i didn't understand why they stuck together...about your describing i felt she tried seriously to help him! Keep writing i wanna know more!
Arcynic chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Intense..leaves you wondering... a feeling I'm not too fond of.. so please continue it...you've set up a powerfully drawing first chapter! Can't wait to see what unfolds for Sakura and Naruto...