Reviews for Training Day
Waiting4Dawn chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Loved it beyond compare! Talented, superb writing! Hope to read more!
segrccgg chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Woohoo! I'm so glad I found this fic, I totally love where this story is heading and I actually let out some kinda of high pitched shout when Lantern kissed her xD

I love this story, thanks for writing!
S-Bumblebee chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Absolutely loved this!

You've kept all of them wonderfully in character and I could certainly see Katma and Shayera having such a fight. I found Katma's many avian references rather funny too XD

Also I just want to say that your descriptions of the battle are perfect, they are clear and don't generate any confusion, sometimes such things can be confusing but you've done an excellent job.

I loved the last line as well, just adorable! XD
SkyMaiden chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
I love this story it was romantic in a weird way. Hawkgirl and Green Lantern 4 ever
X23 and Pietro forever chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
This Rocks! Thanks for the HG/GL romance! you rock! Have fun writing other stories!
X23 and Pietro forever chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I only read chapt. 1, but so far this story seems terrfic! Hey, can we hope for a Hawkgirl/Green Latern romance? I'm just asking! I bet you think I usually stick to Teen Titan stories, but I'm a wild chick on this site! Your story rocks! Trust me, I've seen lots of episodes of both JL and JLU, but never have I seen this sort of fight between Hawkgirl and another girl! Keep up the great work! Oh! I almost forgot you sometimes drop the "k" in hawkgirl, thus making her name Hawgirl! This is just a polite reminder!~ Titan ChicksRule out!
El Chompiras chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Where did you read about that ritual?

Also great story so far! But it would be cool if Katma would be in her "metal bikini" and Shayera in something skimpy while fighting in mud/hot oil! :D

I cannot wait for what comes next!
HawkAngel XD chapter 5 . 5/10/2005
cute... really cute... continue with this great work!

HawkAngel
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Great fic!

I love how you link everything together, and how you describe the fight scenes.

Perhaps you could include more Hawkgirl/GL romance? Hoping so...

Update soon!

(This is going under my favourite stories list.) ;]
Rareyfy chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
WoW! U finaly got the next chapter up! I thought that u had stopped writing! I love it!
Phil Urich chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
Good fight. They both have a good reason to dislike each other. But in defense of Katma, she really doesn't deserve the contempt. She was upfront about what she wanted and fought fairly using the insults as an effective form of psychological warfare. And she wouldn have won if Diana was really impartial or if the man he loved recipocated or was at least respectful of her love.
HawkAngel XD chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
thia fic... is great... update soon!

HawkAngel XD
Angelic Temptress chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
Nice chapter. Glad HG beat the living S*%T out of Katma... :) haha
MidgeeBlue1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Woww, I've always wondered what a fight over John would be like and you captured the fine points pretty well. Can't wait for the next chapter(hint hint) Keep up the good work!( I know, I'm sorry that I don't have any suggestions for you but that should be considered a compliment-glares- so be happy!) :)
GreenOceans chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
Dude, wow, Shay kicken Katma's but, this story has just brightened up my entire day, that was until Katma said that she'd unleash her secret, please don't tell me it's bout the whole bein a spy thing and being promised to that, that evil HG/GL shipper killer, GR! But on a less negative note, I loved how John just took Shay and kissed her right in front of Katma, more Katma bashing please, as soon as you can get some more up (as ya can see, I hate all of my fav. couple's past relationships with a passion!). And of course more HG/GLnessness por favor_