Reviews for Suppressed Feelings
Sailor Victory chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Ah yes, protective glare indeed. But seriously, great story. You definitely made their relationship progress perfectly. Thad arguments and feelings were so realistic, I swear I'm reading the script for an actual episode of Sailor Moon! Great job, and keep writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Me gusta mucho.
Aldi82 chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Cute I liked it
bunnygirl chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
good story love it only the a.n gets really annoying and i don't think Darien is ever that mean eg "hideous hairstyle" goes a bit too far. then again an over mean Darien is better then a over nice one. Over all excellent read love your idea to make is his brithday and your reasons for this.
Double Spell chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Shingo Sammy -
Mimi Jones chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
AW... so cute...
Mimi Jones chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Btw, shingo's english name is Sammy.
Runadaemon chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
T.T

I HATE when ppl add in songs to their stories. sigh. Taht's my only complaint, i think. Good story.
inthesunn chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
Sweet Story i agree with you. You dont want your story to be prev but romantic i really enjoted it :P
AnthropologicallyStrange chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
OMG SO FLUFFY! BEST I'VE READ SO FAR- AND I'VE READ MANY! OMG- FAVE AUTHOR AND FAVE STORY FOR YOU!
chinkiisnowflake chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
your story was great do u have anymore stories like this one because its short and really good to read
Cool chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
LOVED IT!

PS. chapter 6 please?
lovedlost chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
love it
IceAngel5 chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
I LOVE this story! Ami, let me tell you, you're doing a wonderful job! The descriptions are wonderful and the plot is interesting! It's very sweet. Keep it up!

Love,

IceAngel5

p.s.- hey i updated a new story too! D It's called "The Fury" I would love to hear your imput on it!
Usagi-ran chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
I really enjoyed your fanfic. It's one of the best that I've read about Darien's Birthday and I totally agree with you that he's story is not told more often. I'd like to see more of your work. Keep it up.

Sincerely