Reviews for Babies can teach a lot of lessons
Horacrux777 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Harrydinkins? lmao good job!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
love it.
inkyreads chapter 34 . 2/21/2011
awesome ending to the fic! its really a great story and there are some sweet moments and funny ones and slimy get ones!
Parvati48 chapter 34 . 2/10/2011
I am very sad that it's over but I like where you ended it. I'm glad Harry and Snape will be in contact and stuff now, I wonder if you made a sequel but I doubt it. I'll go look after I'm done with this lol. This was a great story and I'm gonna look on your page for other good stories, I saw you've written 41 so I'm sure I'll find something else lol. Anyways my favorite scene in this chapter was where Snape and Madame Pomfrey were fighting over the bed sheet and Snape, sounding so much like a kid was like "She wants to see me naked!" LMAO! That was hilarious. I love how funny your story was and I'm glad I finally looked through my favorite stories page and found it. I'm so glad I read it, I just wish I'd read it when I first found it lol. I remember I read some of the beginning of the story because I remember the part where Ginny says "He's got the sexiest bum I've never seen" and a few other things but that's about it so I'm glad I finally read it all, it was a great story and you did an excellent job! -
Parvati48 chapter 33 . 2/10/2011
This was a very interesting chapter and I'm glad you explained to us how Snape came to be like he is in your own way. I think Snape truly was tricked into being a Death Eater by his dad in the books, that's how I see it anyways. You did a really good job for this chapter and I'm sad that next chapter is the last one. Great job though! -
Parvati48 chapter 32 . 2/10/2011
I hope they kill Jackomo so he can't tell Voldie about Harry being a little kid again. That sucks for poor Severus, getting the shit beat out of him like that. Before I forget I'm glad Harry managed to master Occlumency like he did, I just hope when he's 16 again he can still do it, and hopefully it won't be colorful little baby blocks but like bricks or something he imagines lol. Also I hope Harry outgrows Bibi when he's 16 again haha, that'd be horrible for him to run around Hogwarts with a stuffed unicorn haha. I hope Snape is ok and I'm glad Harry made it back to Hogwarts safely. I wonder how Moody and Lupin got there to help Snape though, I hope you tell us in the next chapter. Good Job! :D
Parvati48 chapter 31 . 2/10/2011
Was Snape crying at the end when it said he was rubbing his left eye feverishly? That would've been totally weird to see. I'm really hating the Ministry in your story and it sucks those children can't be protected. I can't believe Dumbledore lost his patience and actually yelled at Severus, that is something you've never seen before lol. I hope things get better, good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 30 . 2/9/2011
I'm glad that Dumbledore can protect Pansy and her family and I hope the school doesn't close, I also hope they find a way to protect those students whose names are on that list. I hope Harry isn't always like that towards Hagrid cuz that was sad for poor Hagrid. I hope Dumbledore doesn't die yet, even if he is old lol. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 29 . 2/9/2011
It isn't mentioned but it's insinuated that Pansy's parents are Death Eaters because she's in Slytherin and has known Draco for years. It's my understanding that her family has been in Slytherin since the beginning just as the Malfoys have been. Also I thought it was really cute that Harry gave Filch a band-aid with a kitty on it for his boo boo on his heart, that was so freaking adorable! :D That was such an AW! Moment lol. Also the idea of Snape coming in and professing his undying love for Umbridge made LOL! Remus' imagination is quite amusing in your story haha. I'm glad Remus was able to tell stories to Harry about his parents since Snape couldn't. I liked the chapter and like how Harry's words and sentences are almost proper haha. Great job! -
Parvati48 chapter 28 . 2/9/2011
Some of this was hard to read because of your word usage. You aren't using proper English and I think you should have a Beta look over it and fix all your grammar issues because there is quite a few in each chapter that I ignore cuz I wanna read the chapter. You should have a Beta read through it, fix it, and then you should replace the chapters with the corrected ones. As for the chapter, I find it amusing that Snape wore a green and silver scarf for Slytherin for the Quidditch match. I hope Snape and Dumbledore in your story figure out a way to protect those students whose names are on that list. Draco and Pansy were never a couple in the HP books, she was like in love with him and he just liked her as a friend so your story is a little different in that aspect, not that it's a bad thing or anything just letting you know. I thought it was funny and cute that Harry said when he grew up he was gonna marry Ginny and in the books he does end up marrying Ginny haha. Good job! :D
Parvati48 chapter 27 . 2/9/2011
I like the idea of self adjusting lenses or whatever it was, it's smart especially since Harry's gonna be growing up quickly. I'm glad Snape isn't getting pissed off at harry for things his aunt and uncle did,hopefully this'll make Harry like him more later. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 26 . 2/9/2011
I'm glad Snape convinced Harry to continue with Occlumency, he's gonna need it when he's older. I hope Madame Pomfrey is able to make him grow 7 months at a time from now on too. I hope Harry adjusts well to the new quarters as well. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 25 . 2/7/2011
I hope Snape succeeds in that potion he's working on. I like how intuitive you made Harry, with him having bad feelings in his gut and stuff. I'm glad Snape came back, for Harry's sake. :) I liked the chapter and it's length, I love long chapters! Good job! :D
Parvati48 chapter 24 . 2/7/2011
I like the Draco you have going on, with the whole tickling Harry cuz that was cute. :) I think there should be more moments between those two like it hehe. I think Harry learning Occlumency now is a good idea, hopefully he'll be better at it when he grows up again lol. Oh and the part ("I pray that the Dark Lord's vision will not be filled with stuffed unicorn's toys," he thought sarcastically.) was freaking hilarious! LOL! I can just imagine Voldie being all, "Ah peace and quiet with my UNICORN TOY? WTF?" LMAO! That'd be freaking hilarious haha. Great job! -
Parvati48 chapter 23 . 2/7/2011
Severus needs to start cracking down on the grammar so that Harry starts speaking right before it's too late. So did Hermione give Ron a present? She never answered him lol. Good job. :)
2,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »