Reviews for Babies can teach a lot of lessons
Parvati48 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Lols Draco and Snape are both warming up to baby Harry. :D I loves it hehe. Btw the whole wolf puppet thing isn't funny it's actually very annoying, let's hope it doesn't continue throughout the rest of the story. Liked the chapter, good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Snape's mother's description is the opposite from the books, it's actually his dad who had the black hair and hooked nose and Snape looks just like him and stuff. He actually looks nothing like his mom but I think his pale skin or something. But anyways, I like that you have Snape play an instrument that sounded like a violin but I'd never heard that word before. I can totally see that. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Well at least he skipped a few months and isn't only a month old anymore, it sucks he won't be himself until the summer though cuz he'll have skipped his entire 6th year and Ron and Hermione will be ahead of him which isn't cool. I hope Snape gets more sleep now, good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Maybe I should look up what Colic is because I've been reading lots of fics lately that have characters having babies or in your case one of them becoming a baby and they all seem to have colic and I honestly have no idea what it is lol. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
("I know that this is either because of you or else I have suddenly turned into every woman's dream husband" he whispered at baby Harry while he was putting him back to his pram and took his way to the station.) Lmao that's awesome! Oh before I forget again, harry has Emerald green eyes not olive green eyes, you should fix that lol. I like what you've so far and hope to enjoy more, good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Harrydinkins lmao! That's hilarious, I can only imagine the look on Harry's face when he's big again when someone tells him people were calling him that lol. Lol Snape calling him that was even funnier, "Memo to myself: If I ever call Potter, Harrydinkins I must throw myself out of the window," LOL! I love it, great chapter, I hope there's more funny stuff in later chapters. :D Great job! -
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ok I know that I added this forever ago but I never read it and since I'm bored I decided to do so even though I SHOULD be focusing on writing chapter 12 of my girlHarry Story lol. I see it's already finished which means I won't have to wait which is nice lol. Also the part at the end,("Ga!" said a small voice in amazement and delight. Snape looked down at the petite baby in his arms and wondered how Dumbledore had ever managed to convince him. Sighing deeply he answered back.

"Yes Potter "Ga!" indeed") was totally funny lol. I loved it. :) I like the idea for the story or else I wouldn't have added it in the first place lol. So let's see what happens next, good job. :)
Brooke chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
what does vouzou vouzou mean?
Farandole chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
ok, wow, talk about being slow! I finally got it! Ady-Daddy,

Amy (ahh-mee)-mommy. This is a very, very cute story. :D
Selene chapter 34 . 12/15/2010
I am so astonished and delighted that I'm forced (not really xD) to write you a review (which I seldom do).

You're the first author I've ever read in all of my years in the site that writes babies and their development in a realistic manner. I can't praise you enough for this fic, since not only the characters were lovable, but the plot was simple, yet fantastic too!

I loved reading this. Awesome work!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 27 . 11/17/2010
I'm curious what does the O and NE stand for in this chapter?
Raelover chapter 22 . 11/14/2010
I found myself disappointed when snape did not give harry atleast a light spanking for using that erm...B word.

I still love the story though. Ill just have to hope and keep reading ;]
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 19 . 11/14/2010
Where I work the "No" stage lasts up until they are about 3 for most of the kids. But, I want to think that Harry was taken to his "loving" relatives house when he was 18 months.
Raelover chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Teehee i like this puppet thing xP
Raelover chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
im reviewing cuz you bowed at the end of the chapter :P

I am Very much enjoying this _