Reviews for Babies can teach a lot of lessons
Astalitha chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
aw!
I Cant wait to see ickle snapey in pretty robes!
I like bibi, and I also think that the way you're slowly changing his point of view on the situation is excellent!
Just a suggestion - It would be interessting to see snape have a debate over how he could find out more about harry's likes and dislikes, perhaps even asking lupin about it?
I would say that the grammar could be improved, but thats all! (and I can't tal really, when mine's so pathetic)
Write more really soon
Sohalia
Maiden of Moonshine
Moonlight on the Water chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Aaw, the cute Harry. He actually likes Severus? Ick.
WHy does snapehave such a big chamber? Not to mention bed? Who does he share it wiht?
Lol
starangel2106 chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
5pts. A baby boy to look after so cute. Great chappie. can't wait for more.
valanthe chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
Nice. need more updates soon though.
the-faith-less-one chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
Hee hee hee! More!
rachel chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
this was a really good chapter it was really funny to, i liked it when ron and hermione and ginnyh got to look after harry, it was funny. kepe up the ggood work and update soon so i can read more fo your story cas it is reaally really really really really good, u get the pictue.r UPDATE SOON!
Sweet-Dreams2 chapter 9 . 4/9/2004
Hi!
Your story is great.
I love it.
Snape and BabyHarry, I like this idea.
Hope you update soon.
MajinSakuko chapter 9 . 4/8/2004
Again, very nice and sweet chapter. I love every sleeping (and showering/bathing) scene Baby babbling was sweet, too. Hell, I'm not sure but I think it's getting colder.
rachel chapter 9 . 4/7/2004
this was a really godo cahpter and it was realyl funny to
please updates soon cas i really want to read more
i love your sotry and i cant wait for you to update agian.
your biggest fan rachel
KMPNoMore chapter 9 . 4/6/2004
Aww...that's so sweet. I hope you update soon
Elven Warrior1 chapter 9 . 4/5/2004
I hope you update soon!
GoddessMoonLady chapter 9 . 4/5/2004
lol! Aw! He named the Unicorn Bibi. Cute. Oh, I remember the seperation thing. Goddess, it's a pain. *shakes head* My lil sister clung to me everytime I came within reach, then wouldn't let me leave. *smirks* lol, interesting mental image, Snape baby talking... lol! *snort* Lovely. _ UPDATE!
barbarataku chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
This story is so cute that every time I see an update I start the story again from the first chapter.
Daisie chapter 9 . 4/4/2004
Much-o Adorable, can't wait for Harry's first words/steps/solid food (lol) He's growing up SO fast *sniff* )
*cheers*
Kaliqua Potter chapter 9 . 4/4/2004
Ha Ha. Snapey-poo is going soft. Where is my camera? (dig around in oversized bag) Ah, here it is. wait , whree is everyone.- okie, i'll stop now, but siriusly (LOL), great story, post soon.
2,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »