Reviews for Babies can teach a lot of lessons
Jemma Blackwell chapter 8 . 3/26/2004
Gotta love that running commentary on the book, so Severus!
OUCH, 5 teeth in a minute, tell me this potion is painless? I thought Harry would be all cranky that night, but I guess he's just too sweet.
That's a funny picture too, Snape walking into the hospital holding his nose. For a second there, I thought a baby broke it...
This is going great, so keep going!
MissBee003 chapter 8 . 3/26/2004
*giggles* More soon. This babysitting Snape is very cute and funny! :o)
~B~
valanthe chapter 7 . 3/25/2004
Please please please update. PLEASE!
valanthe chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
Have to agree about the butt. (check profile for more info)
valanthe chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
hahahahahaha. *falls from chair* That is good. HAhahahahahaha. Can't stop laughing.
MajinSakuko chapter 7 . 3/25/2004
Nice Severus/Harry interaction but Draco/Harry I liked even more
Siv the Fish chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
you and Mr. Wolfie really need to get some help... anyway I love this story and I plan on makeing a decent forum for our Yahoo group!
Well I gotta go, see yah.
MissBee003 chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
LOL! I love this!
More soon please!
~B~
harryluvzginny chapter 7 . 3/22/2004
haha i liked that chappie!:)
lady jam chapter 7 . 3/22/2004
oh! how cute snape talking to harry in baby lingo while draco makes funny faces. it's so cute! _V one question though is this a one time apperance for draco or is he going to be a major part in the story? please update soon.
ninja fysh chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
nice...
amechan chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
lol oh god I love this
I hope you write more soon!
GoddessMoonLady chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
lol! Peeves under glass! lol! Brilliant! Oh! And the draco babysitting Harry thing... Very nice. I'd like to see another of those! Great! Peeves is gonna be in for it when the BB gets back! Oh yeah! UPDATE!
Andra chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I don't think babies change their eye colour before they're older than just three weeks. Apart from that - nice story!
Andra
moni chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
*Chuckles* well I think that went well. I can't wait to see if their relationships change once Harry is at his normal age again
2,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 .. Last Next »