Reviews for Babies can teach a lot of lessons
Ali chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
wow the first chapter was fabulous! if i didnt know i would swear you WERE jk rowling! you are a great author! keep it up!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
This is so cute, I am fallin off my chair too, laughing! But wait, the baby has glasses?
Anaii chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
LOL! this is great, poor Snape though!
Kyamh chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
One question. What IS Colic? I think I've heard it before, but I don't remember. Otherwise, great chapter, and please update soon
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
THis is so funny. A like the nicer side of Snape, but the fact that it isn't one of those "oh, it is all Harry's fault that he and Snape have a bad relationship" stories. Good story.
Add on. Soon. That means quickly.
CelesMaev chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Too cute!
I hope Snape will not return to his normal self after the week is finish... it's will be so funny...
Updates soon...
moonshadowed chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
Sweet without being sickenly so, and funny enough I almost got myself in trouble reading it at work! :)
A suggestion from a been there, done that mom of a little boy? - very young boys tend to pee right when they're being changed. (Something about the cold air hitting Mr Happy that makes them let loose.) I can see Sev getting hit at LEAST once while Harry is a baby, particularly if Harry has any of his old brains. Heh heh
susie chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
great story
snape and harry seem to be getting along well
cant wait till the next cahpter comes up :)
CaliaDragon chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Poor Harry; Cholic is horrible and poor Severus, talk about trying ones nerves. I like the insight into Severus' mind as to why he fights against evil. Also, just a small suggestion, when you are going from one sequence to the next you might think of putting a line or some tipe of symbol to show the breaks. It's a bit confusing the way you have it now.
Thanks
Calia
I'm S.S.M chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
aw cute little baby harry! how old is he? this isn't going to be slash is it? please don't yuck it up like that! oh well I love your story! bye
Pip3 chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
OH poor Harry gots cholic!
starangel2106 chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
5pts Don't you hate thouse late nihgts? I mean come on who wants to get two hours of sleep? hehe actually it is fun. :) good chappie
athenakitty chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Snape is thinking while putting away the purchase of the day? Pomfrey gives Snape the bad news about Harry? Harry likes the broom ride?
Toreen chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Oh, Gods! I remember those nights witrh my son Ian! Poor Severus, he didn't even get to have the fun parts leading up to this! (And no, I don't mean the conception!)
CaliaDragon chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
This is a very good story. I like the way that you have begun and the way that you have everyone acting toward Severus and baby Harry. I look forward to seeing where you go with this. Thanks and more soon I hope.
Calia