Reviews for Babies can teach a lot of lessons
Pip3 chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Harrydinkins!
Toreen chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Very well done. You seem to have a good handle on the characters and I like where this seems to be going.
athenakitty chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Harry's very hungry and lets Snape know? Dumbledore gives muggle baby things to Snape? Will Snape get the wizarding ones? Harry wants Snape to hold him?
Daisie chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
HAHA! Harry still thinks like himself doesn't he? If he doesn't already, I think you should make it like that. It would be very funny...
Good Job so far...
*cheers*
idril.tinuviel chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
well, i think sevy does a great job...i got a good idea, well at least i think it is good...baby-harry could throw up all aover one of snape's precious robes... *evilgrin*
Otspock chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
This is a cute story! Good luck in writing further.
Layce74 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I rwally like this story! Please continue it!
purplefirepheonixx chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
love it so far.
Beth chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
This is a wonderful idea and I can't wait to read more please update again very soon! _
Andromeda Snape-Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Cute, very cute. Looking forward to more.
Cheers,
A S-M
Siv the Fish chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
YOU...MUST...UPDATE...NOW!
oasis chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
a good start, so far so good.
Siripiritus chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
HA HA HA HA! That was SO sweet! I loved how you had Snape saying he wouldn't take care of Harry, then writing a scene where he walks into his chambers with him! That was brilliant! It made me laugh so hard! This is such a great story and I can't wait until you update! Your on my Fav stories list and Authors!
tall oaks chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Charming. I wonder how those two will get along and I wonder what Albus said to convince Severus to take baby Harry.
spacecatdet chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
A good beginning. I look forawrd to seeing how this story develops.
One could almost feel sorry for Snape. You notice I sald Almost.
2,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 Next »