Reviews for Babies can teach a lot of lessons
Kari chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
It has definite potential. Next chapter please!
restlesssoul chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
pretty good. keep going
lethelynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
This is very good so far. I know of several other Harry-got-turned-into-a-baby stories that are out there, but they all seem to have been abandoned. I don't think I've ever seen a complete one. Maybe it’s a cursed plotline? Well good luck, and I hope you continue this.
elmo undead chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I don't think he can manage it. I had to watch my neighbors' kid, Bredan, and it's a nightmare. He won't last til Christmas. I send snape my pity because you sound like the type of person who'd make the main character's life hell just because that's the plot of the story. I'm like that too. :) Mwahahaha!
Oh yeah... good start,
wereMOONYwolf
Charlie Black
SweetSpirit13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Cute
Marchioness Sweet Flower chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Great chapter! I love baby Harry fics and I especially like Severus as a guadian for Harry.
Shadowsphinx chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Great story, update soon!
Tropic chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I love this so far, I love these kinds of storys and can never get enough of them. keep up the great work and please update soon.
Tropic
Cassiopeia Potter chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This is a good start. So Harry will be growing up slowly? My only issue so far is that if Harry is only 3 weeks old there is no way that he would be able to say anything let along 'Ga". Babies that young would more than likely make cooing sounds and happy squeels when happy. I hope I helped some and I'm looking forward to a new chapter.
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
really good so far. aww baby harry likes snape! can't wait to read more.
Elven Warrior1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
*giggles* Haha, this is so cute!
Toreen chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Beautiful! I look forward to more!
nightcrawler no miko chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
what a very good story! i can't wait to see where this will go! _ i must commend you for your awesome characterizations - i believe snape and malfoy to be very real and how they should be - and that it's *harry* who really causes the incident by immaturely throwing a bowl at draco (he is so prone to angry bouts, isn't he!). i hope you continue this. _
athenakitty chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Who was crazy to put potions early? A deaging potion? Snape feels like a naughty schoolboy around Dumbledore and McGonagall? Will Harry and Snape bond? Will Harry get tutoring for the subjects that he miss?
2,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164