Reviews for Babies can teach a lot of lessons
BLACKBEAF chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Awwwwww!
Gleas chapter 34 . 8/28/2016
So cute! I love how human you made Snape while keeping him in character. It was like looking into who he is etc... And little Harry always brings a smile XD
nyx arcane chapter 34 . 5/17/2016
sequel please... this story is so lovely
Guest chapter 34 . 4/30/2016
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
marthapreston4 chapter 28 . 2/17/2016
Sooo cute
H42 chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
Awwww, what a cute story I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for sharing it though
Aurora Minerva McGonagall chapter 34 . 2/6/2016
I think baby Harry and are so sweet.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 34 . 12/14/2015
fue muy bello!
todo, desde que era bebe hasta ahora es mega bello!
gracias por escribir este fanfic :D
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
Hahaha! El niƱo que tropezo en las escaleras y se rompio todos los vjesos! XD Me matas de risa! XD Me encanta tu historia! C:
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
Aww you describe baby Harry so perfectly. Awesome work
Do you have a child of your own?
Writtenaspr chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Dear author,
A lovely story, please dare to go a bit deeper into the emotions.
Why does the infant trust Snape? What did he see, or hear, or feel that made him trust Snape?
And , hrm, just to be pedantic-ish: A dictionary is not like
'The Book of Monsters' It won't attack a reader. Don't assume the spelling may be correct. Check it. We fanfic-readers will mock you gently. We are not all 14 years old.
Because you mixed up ' to retch' to gag, to try to throw up, and
' to be a wretch , or to feel wretched' to be pitiable,
to feel saddened. Reading on.
Mary chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
According to what I read, he was 15 months old when his parents died. I mean it makes sense since he was born on the 31st of July 1980 and his parents died on the 31st of October 1981.
Mary chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
I really love this story, but there's some grammatical mistakes that are a bit irritating, but it's completely understandable seeing as English is not your first language. I LOVE THIS STORY 3 YOU ARE A BRILLIANT WRITER !
Tardisdriver11 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Such an amazing story couldn't stop reading. I actually really liked the chapter that went into more of Snape's childhood cause that has never really been done in a lot of the fics I have read. The ending was BRILLANT. Great read!
lunetta19 chapter 34 . 6/7/2015
I really liked the story, very sweet. One minor plot error though, its Collin Creevey thats camera crazy, not Dennis Creevey. Meant only to be constructive. Otherwise, lovely
2,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »