Reviews for The Quest of Firethroat
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD! PLEASE KEEP ON GOING! lol
Katherine Marie Bowen chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
It is wonderful!

Just one little problem.

Where the heck is the Squijum,Cara,Lightfoot,and the Dimblethum?
Litarath chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
0_0

Now this looks very good!

I am a big fan of Fantasy works and this one touches my fancy!

Just curious, would you continue to post even if I was the only reviewer?
celtic enchantress chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I really like this plot so far. Very interesting idea of using firethroat to get the unicorns. Maybe you should involve her heart some how. Beloved will probably try to find it again so you might want to have firethroat give it to somebody or asked to get it back. I dunno maybe thats not what you had in mind and it might be too much of a repeat depends on how you use it but I just thought it might help. Do you know if there is a 3rd book? I would really appreciate itif you don't thats ok too. Keep writing i really ike your other stories too.
Emi the Chocolate Nut chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
i love your story!i'm usually just reading Harry Potter & Eragon,but when i saw the name for 'Unicorn Chronicles',i thought "hey,i love that book!"so i clicked on here iam!
Rose blood chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Nice Story, I always wanted to read about the dragons but u have some facts wrong about the smallest dragon.
Aini chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
hey, i think you should definitly continue writing on this story! its ok if you make up names and things, thats what a fanfic is all about, adding your own names, places, and things to a story. and dont worry about if things sound lame or not, its ok, maybe that is part of Firethroat's personality, its your story, do what you want with it! the end of your last chapter is definitly a clif-hanger, so if you do keep on writing, i bet people who read your first two will definitly read your next chapters!
Brinna chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
This story is so awesome! I've been dying to read the third Unicorn Chronicles book but since I have to wait I was looking at this. It is just like Bruce Coville's writing style! Hurry up with the next chapter!
Dawn's Rider chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
wow... i really like this one! hhm... it definately needs more though...hm, is cara in this one? she might be a good adition... i cant wait to read more! :)
Uniasus chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Yeah! More, more, more! Please?
Reshia too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Very interesting. I do have a few corrections, though.
Somewhere in the first book, they list the seven dragons of Luster, so no need to make up your own (though the names were creative!).
Dragons possess the power to travel between the worlds-if Firethroat wanted more treasure, it wouldn't be much of a hassle to obtain it.
Why would Beloved thrust a ruby in front of Firethroat if she were showing her an amethyst?
suprise2432 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Hey hey! You dont have your email up on your profile, so this is how I'll talk to you.
-Moonheart chose to follow silently to see what Lightfoot and Cara were up too (sh...more on that in later chapters)
-Ryan was riding Moonheart, but as it was late in night/early morning, Ryan found no need to be on Moonheart. You'll find out why Ryan wanted to get Cara away from Lightfoot soon. (Nothing perverted)
-Yes, I do know the people I co-write with personally. It's awesome!
My email address is and my sn is Jumpingstar689.
Kathleen
suprise2432 chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
Yay good story! I want more! Yay!
Please read mine, Lightfoot is Heavyhearted.
This story is really good. I feel like I'm right there with Firethroat and Beloved. *shudders* evil evil beloved!
-kathleen
snazy piranha chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
hey,
i really like it! this is getting interesting. keep going with this, i think you could really make it work. i don't know many ppl who have read the unicorn chronicles, even though they are awesome books. it's really hard to find a good fic about them, and i just found one!
(oh, do you have email? cuz i want to ask you some things about "Mirror Truth".)
update!
elfofeternity7 chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
I really like this so far. Keep it up. There is a lot of good detail. I think this story is quite original. I read the book Into the land of the Unicorns a while ago so i don't remember everything, eaither. I do know that the book was really great. Anyway, if you would be so kind, please check out my story that i have written. I love unicorns!