Reviews for Two At the Top
Ine-capa chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This is one of the cutest things I've read.

You actually could respect their original ages, I could sense that, and I loved it. The innocence, the friendship and the care.

So touching! I'll remember this the next time I get to see snow!

Congrats
Monch-D-Roof chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Aww, this story was adorable. :] cute idea, and you're a very good writer
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Cuteness! *squishelss* _
takuya chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
aw that was so very cute i loved it tons very fluffy
mango chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Oh my god, could there be anything cuter? And sweeter? A simple story but so well-done!
Mytardisisfullofbrownies chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
oh so cute ! (*rolls around the floor giggeling because of thoughts in head*)
brittie bear chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
very kawaii
Angel Ran chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
') That was really sweet! I love that last bit at the end _~ If only i had enough motivation to do homework on a snow day, otherwise i might actually have some free time o Guess Ken as motivation was definitely enough for Daisuke! *heart* Very cute! I like the last line as well D A nice fluffy fic!
Lira-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Rae! Fluff! Dai-chan and Ken-chan! .; Meh… I opened this up to read it back when I first got the alert from , but I just never got around to the READING part. *sweatdrop* You can tell I lurves you and the ficcage, huh? Anywho… *whistles and reads*
*pets Jun* Tormenting the boy, is she? *grin* Gotta love it. But… Tis just CUTENESS, and my brain is too fried and *.* to actually SAY anything.
Hee… Dai-chan’s adorable. His reaction to the big ole pile of snow, and now *he* is *.* (just like me! -.-;)
“With snow melting in his hair and a dull pencil in his hand, Daisuke wrote their names on top of a random sheet, then circled it with a heart. Two at the top of the page, on top of a mountain, on top of the world.
Sillie chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
_ That was cute.
Pizzazz chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
That was freaking adorable. _Especially_ the end.
twincast chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
aw... so~o swet! - dunno what else to write "
Jamalyn chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
*Sighs* Young, gleeful Daisuke. Ahh, it's been so long. I love getting to see him again. :)
And I melted at Ken's, "M," because that's how I always imagine Ken, as someone who's words are rarely words, as stupid as that sounds. Makes me do that whistful, "Unh."
Wonderful. Just how I'd want my snow day to be, Ken included. ;)
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Aww...this was just...CUTE! It was sweet and loveable and just everything that something with them has the potential to be. I believe they were truly in character...Ken just a step ahead on some times, Daisuke a step ahead on others. And especially with the homework NOT being perfect, but Ken wanting to help him anyway. Jun's role was sweet as well...being the annoying older sister she can be.
In short, one of the best fluffs I've read in a while, and I truly enjoyed it.