Reviews for Only For Love
The Awsome one chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Lizzy is going to kill ye Jack. Great job on the story so far.
Jayfeathergirl chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Hiya! Me Squirrelflight again! I'm so glad to see you've written another PoTC story! Another Will/Elizabeth pairing story at that!

Wow, the action's already started! Will's been kidnapped!

Oh no! But why? But from the sounds of it, these people think Will is Jack Sparrow! (How did those fools make that mistake?) I'm so relieved they didn't kill Will, but they obviously have some plans for him! Oh no, they aren't going to try to get Jack through Will? I don't know what they have planned, but it can't be good! I wonder what their saying. Like Will, I don't understand their tougue. I'm really worried for Will!

I really like the idea of your story. Instead of Elizabeth being kidnapped-it's Will! And instead of Elizabeth being kidnapped and Will going after her-it's Will being kidnapped and Elizabeth going after Will!

Elizabeth this time will, with the help of Jack, be going out to find her beloved husband. I hope they can find poor Will! And Elizabeth is pregant to! (Aw!) They have to rescue Will, to rescue the father of Elizabeth's unborn child!

I can't wait to read more of this story! It's going to be fun reading Elizabeth and Jack's mission to rescue Will, and seeing how Will fares himself. PLEASE write more soon! You have to! Well done, really awesome start! Write more soon as you can!

-Squirrelflight, the Thunderclan Warrior
lizzyswann chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
wow god story i like it no love it whateva you get the point.
iHUGtrees chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
u really need to update this story. i need to know what happens next! please *puppyeyes*
williz chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Why'd you stop the story? It was SO good! Please continue it! Please Please Please! *gets on knees* PLEASE!
Ila chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Ahem, that is no way to leave me hanging. Please write more!
Lady LifeCharm chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Oh awesome story! I got to it a bit late, but I'm hoping that you'll update sometime soon, 'cuz I'm eager to see where this is going!
-bri
silverluna chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
I want more! Write more! This is really interesting, I want to see how it turns out! Please Please Please!
silverluna chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
this is really good so far. write more and make the chapters longer! :)
Arwennicole chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Beautiful, keep on writing. I enjoy reading this. Not only that, I have put up another chapter in Greenleaf and Undomiel
melloyellow36 chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
please update soon! I love this! ;) Kay
artsigirl16 chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
i really liked your story please update it soon
hidden relevance chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
whoo hoo! more potc goodness.. this should be great.. a hormonal pregnant woman vs. spanish kidnappers..
...poor poor little men..
Flybaby014563 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Oh 's gonna be in BIG TROUBLE!Can't wait to read the rest!Update soon and I hope you read mine!
-Nikki