Reviews for The Way I Still Feel About You
sheltie chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Interesting songfic and i don't think your as bad a writer as i am.
simply just being chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
wow... that was really touching. i just found the whole song thing annoying though...
Nobuta-Power chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
WOW WOWY! That was bloody BRILLIANT! You say you can't write, what the hell you so CAN write! Well done! Extra hugs cause you're British!
kellythegreat chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
dude.

That ruled so hard.

it makes me want to be a Daisuke fan...*sniff*

227 IS THE BEST NUMBER EVER!
Says TB chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
aiyah.. way to kill my happy mood.. .
Feeling Sinister chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Ah... poor little Davis.

And to answer your question, I don't have a favorite slash pairing.

But anyways, I give a lot of hollow praise to stuff that isn't really that good, but this IS. It's got a lot of believable human emotions and etc... I think I'll read some more of your stuff. (:
PrincessSakuraTenshi12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
This story is really good and I will await your sequel and prequel. Great story and please keep on writing. Jaa ne! PrincesakuraTenshi12.
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Wow, I usually don't like angst stories, but this one was really good. I like how the story flowed, and the detail. Good job and keep on writing
Shiakou chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Major angst.
It's probably one of the most Davis centric Takari. And it's one of the few that show both sides of the coin. Davis in this fic, was and still is a martyr. After all, just because you didn't get the girl doesn't always mean that you never loved her. And it's still a Takari.
Rynn-Sama chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
*sniffle* Aw Daisuke! *cries* I
boxer-and-dusty too lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This is kl han.
Majorly sad tho
emz xx
lottie11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
K well i'm not sure y im reviewing this when u didn't review mine. newayz, i think its ok that we both have 1 up becoz there is anuther1 up on ff and also ours r like completly different mine is a Taiora and urs is a Takari. so thats ok moving SWIFTLY on (soz priv8 joke)
IntoxicatedxLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I Love Busted! This songfic goes with the song i'd give it 8/10 Cause i think it's cute
claire1308 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004