Reviews for Visitors
sunnysfunny chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Heh, Bobby did get over Rogue quickly, but anyway my vote is for Remy...bad boys rule over the nice guys...any day of the week!
Shadowkyzr chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
BOBBY! BOBBY! BOBBY! Bobby will win, at least I hope so. It'd be cool.
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
hee hee u and ur cliffhangers! anyway good chappie thanks for updating
Rouge07 chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Great story! I really don't like Bobby so I want Keisha to get with Remy! Why did Rogue die! I love Rogue! Keep going it is getting good!

Sidney chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
Hmm... well, I don't really know where to start. This is ok and I guess you've made it 'humour' for a reason... but there are too many plotholes I don't understand. I'll try to be helpful.

How the hell did Rogue die? Or did you just kill her off so your original character could snag Bobby? You should explain this a bit more. And Bobby strikes me as the sensitive type, not somebody who'd instantly get over the death of his girlfriend when a couple of new girls show up. Just try to tie this up a bit. Like, this bit when he's chatting to Keisha:

"He suddenly realized it wasn't going to be so hard to get over Rogues that he didn't care, but it was kind of ruining his life." Right...

Gambit is a bit old to be a student, I think. The way he appears is kinda abrupt, but I'd like to see you try to develop this. Also, your original characters, although they're fairly new at this stage, are very one-dimensional. Give them a bit more personality in future, and make them realistic to save them from being superficial.

I liked his bit: "What was the old bald man going to do? Run him over with his scooter?" Lol, no, but he could freeze-dry your brain, Iceman.
Lady D of Chaos chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
ludakrischik chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
That was a gooden lol keep going
teaxcore chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Good story so far. Keep writing. "What was the old bald man going to do? Run him over with his scooter?" Too funny! LOL
Pyro-Maniac69 chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
hey this is looking good. plz put up the next chapter soon!
LAUREN chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
It's really, really, really great!
PLEASE continue!