Reviews for The Dark Side of Being a Shinobi
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 7/14
Still funny as hell everytime i read this!
MorgxHunter chapter 1 . 6/18
Oh god! I'm laughing so much that it hurts!
hahahahaha hilarious lol
grimmich chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
hahahahahahaha XD loved it!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
hohohohoho so good
I love this NaruSasu fic :3
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love it! Poor Sasuke, just blushing all over the place. I like how Naruto's a sort of pervert, it's fun :)
MrsTDCC17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I'M IN TEARS.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

that was just too funny *wipes tears and mopes up nosebleed*

so glad it was a sasunaru fic, loved it!
isabellaw822 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Lol this is so funny sasuke and naruto are so cute together :3
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ahahaha that was hilarious! Loved it
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
funny!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
The last two lines just about killed me!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
lol
chase3136 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
AWESOME! HILARIOUS! Sasuke in a dress? It's one of those things that everyone really really wants to see but know it's never ganna happen, and yet you made it possible and realistically! And the handjob was HOT. I loved how aggressive Naruto was and how "deprived" Sasuke was, hahaha. I would love a sequal to this where Naruto hassles Sasuke into admitting that they are a couple, with Naruto telling everyone that they are anyway, mwhahahaha. Ah, the possibilities! My mind is a wonderful place right now off in the Shinobi world, thank you for that!
okayjusthe chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
this was hilarious and so well-written :)
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hands down one of the best NaruSasu stories I've read.

I nearly died of laughter, and it was like 3 in the morning too. XD That one part where Naruto first kisses Sasuke, and then it says "The dress was apparently giving Sasuke some feminine vibes, because he slapped Naruto across his cheek instead of giving him a manly punch.." LOL I NEARLY PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING.

Sasuke in a dress, now that's pure genius. ;) I always saw him as the slightly more feminine one, but I think it's adorable.

I loved how you portrayed their relationship in this fic, keeping them in character but adding this huge twist of humour that just made the story so enjoyable, but realistic. I died laughing when Naruto got Sasuke hard. I think you awoke the yaoi-beast in me though, cuz when they were making out I was laughing psychotically and saying "sex. on the floor. right now. DO IT." o.O Hehe poor Sasuke, but he's so cute when he's flustered. :3

I also loved the ending how they were kissing in front of Tsunade, and then how cheeky Naruto was when they were leaving, lol "I'll even let you be on top." XD LOL and Kakashi and Tsunade at the end, they saw it from miles away!

D'awwee Naruto and Sasuke are meant to be together :D

Overall amazing job, I love your writing style!

Gonna go draw Sasuke in a dress now bye~