Reviews for Blood Loss
HaleKent chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
AHHH! Where's the rest?
The Queen of Confusion chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Sweeter chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
I love all from the Big Bad Wolf series :D

This is your #1 fan telling you to update soon!
Rose chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
are you ever going to finsih this even though its been like years...
Summerland chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
I like that you updated this and made sequels. i loved the story and it was cute with the smut and the claim. but, it would have been a bit better if you made the scoobies a bit more freaked out when they found out about the claim, but still good. I really don't think this needs to be updated anymore cause the last chap sounded like the end and the storys been going on for a long while, but if the update were to make the story better *hint, hint, hint8 then by all means go ahead. keep going.
pixiecorn chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
its really good so far update real soon
Amarra17 chapter 8 . 11/10/2004
Really good. I'd all but forgotten about this story. Please update sooner next time! I really liked it.
Dark Gotham chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
Wonderful story. I quite like it.
Amarra17 chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
Great job. I really enjoy this story. Especially because you aren't turning Spike into a total sap like most Spuffy fics do. Keep him sweet, and keep him a badass! More, more!
La Diosa chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
I love your story! It is great! Hmm...How are they gonna break the news to everyone (besides Xander and Buffy's mom)? Keep it up, 'cuz I can't wait for more!
burningfairy07 chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
i am still into your story, don't worry! im loving every chapter of it. its always good how Joyce just accepts things, and i like how you did that! can't wait for the next chapter...

~*~burningfairy07
Amarra17 chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Good chappie. Its about time you updated! This is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Rachel chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
UPDATE SOON!
burningfairy07 chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
hey, i love this story...i think its cool how you began at the halloween party. the "big bad wolf" part was good. i hope the claim will be good...please update soon!
~*~burningfairy07
Ashie chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
hey, this story is great! Keep it coming, and don't hurt spike!