Reviews for Promises, Promises
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
So, I totally loved this fic, but I can't help thinking that I've read the same one from Sarah's point of view. Did you write that one as well? Anyway, I would love to read a sequel to this, but as it is, it rocks.
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Please, please, please! Write more? I know you haven't updated this in a long while, trust me I know I saw the update post thingy. But I really would love this to be more then a one-shot. If you want I'll even help you out. I'll spell check for you, toss you ideas, ANYTHING! I just want to read more of this fantastic story till I can no longer breath! I SO hope you get this cause if you don't I WILL cry myself to sleep for a long, long while.

~Love a very obsessed fan. (lol not really obsessed just really want more of this story)
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh this one is cool. Too funny. Loved it. -Clare
ANGEL chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I like this story this one needs a sequel, very seductive.
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This story was so funny, but it makes me wonder about the Goblin King's own revenge.
Seanie chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
You gotta write a sequel. It was perfect and Jareth was right on key. Sequel please!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
LMAO!

oh, goodie.

the chase begins.

so much fun!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
This is really sweet. Nice.
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Naughty story - loved it
Laura chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I'm not really such a big fan of bondage, but this story is GREAT!Your details are very very good, and your writing style is fantastic!
Wolfariusorca chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Don't tell me your just going to leave it? It's great! Keep going! This story has real potential!Please e-mail me letting me know if your going to continue it.
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
*cackles* how fun_ You're my hero so here's couple Timbits for you. Sarah can be so cruel...
~Robyn
sheena chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
O... I like it, it does scream for a sequel, please keep writing.
Kontara chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Nice fic, the build up was well done. This almost screams for a sequal of 2nd chapter... Your Jareth is very good.