Reviews for Promises, Promises
are you going to add to this?!
its a great story but adding another chapter where jareth gets his pay back would be fun.
as well as explaining how she got into the underground. how much time has passed
why she thinks he sees her as a child?
a lot of plot hole that adding another chapter would fix.
please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Excellent story, I wish we could see Jareth's revenge
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
So, I totally loved this fic, but I can't help thinking that I've read the same one from Sarah's point of view. Did you write that one as well? Anyway, I would love to read a sequel to this, but as it is, it rocks.
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Please, please, please! Write more? I know you haven't updated this in a long while, trust me I know I saw the update post thingy. But I really would love this to be more then a one-shot. If you want I'll even help you out. I'll spell check for you, toss you ideas, ANYTHING! I just want to read more of this fantastic story till I can no longer breath! I SO hope you get this cause if you don't I WILL cry myself to sleep for a long, long while.

~Love a very obsessed fan. (lol not really obsessed just really want more of this story)
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh this one is cool. Too funny. Loved it. -Clare
ANGEL chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I like this story this one needs a sequel, very seductive.
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This story was so funny, but it makes me wonder about the Goblin King's own revenge.
Seanie chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
You gotta write a sequel. It was perfect and Jareth was right on key. Sequel please!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
LMAO!

oh, goodie.

the chase begins.

so much fun!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
This is really sweet. Nice.
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Naughty story - loved it
Laura chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I'm not really such a big fan of bondage, but this story is GREAT!Your details are very very good, and your writing style is fantastic!
Wolfariusorca chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Don't tell me your just going to leave it? It's great! Keep going! This story has real potential!Please e-mail me letting me know if your going to continue it.
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
*cackles* how fun_ You're my hero so here's couple Timbits for you. Sarah can be so cruel...
~Robyn
sheena chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
O... I like it, it does scream for a sequel, please keep writing.