Reviews for Travel Companions
Floridly chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
This story is pretty much brilliant! I've read all the chapters in one sitting and its such a good story.

Hermione and Draco are very true-to-form and hilarious to read.

I do hope you continue! I want to know how this ends. :)
grangerinvestigations chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
This story is awesome! Great characterization from both worlds. Unfortunately, you haven't updated in almost two years. I hope you haven't abandoned this story for good. Because that would be the opposite of awesome.
yesterdayschild4 chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
Oh please more! I've been waiting the whole time for a Spike appearance. lol. Love love love this - Draco and Hermione have the best witty banter and now she's faux pregnant! *squee*
lily ponds chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
hi! just wanted to say that i really love your story! i especially love the way that you've portrayed draco and hermione. draco is just the right blend of arrogant pureblood with glimpses of the caring human he can be, and hermione with her smarts, and stubbornness. along with your great characterisations - you also have a plot! i'm very much looking forward to see how all this will unfold in what i hope will be the (very near P) future.
filwdork chapter 9 . 11/30/2005
Man, I see this hasn't been updated in a while. But I love this story. It's hard to find good Buffy/Angel/HP crossovers and I like that this one is more firmly entrenched in the Buffy/Angel world. :) I hope you update soon because I love this story!
Cha chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
Ba da ba ba ba...I'm lovin' it!
zafaran chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
Oh, dear. This could go *so* badly. I am so looking forward to your next chance to update. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
zafaran chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
So far this is utterly charming, and I'm quite looking forward to the next chapters. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
bk11 chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
aw, honey honey honey. I am bad.

And this is gonna be brief, but let me say that i'm glad you're getting more people reading this, and dude, two british blond dudes in the same room?

Fucking like bunnies!

I can't believe someone is pulling of the pretense of being pregnant without any fucking. What kind of story IS THIS?

I just find it fascinating that you're playing in the Angel-verse more than the Potter-verse. I'm wondering why, what it'll mean, how that dark element of, y'know, demons who fight crime will affect the clear-cut moral lines that Hermione has. And hm bring back HARRY! And FAITH! I like those guys.

MoJoJessJo chapter 9 . 3/2/2005
Brilliant! Simply brilliant! I found this fic through a favorite's page and I'm glad that I decided to give it a try.

I loved the characterization and the playful dialogue between the characters.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Chicklepea chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
i like it, continue! seriouly this is a good fic, please update soon! takecare xxchicklepea
Flooisthuma chapter 9 . 1/29/2005
O, interesting chapter. Yay! Spike gets to meet Draco. They look alike though, don't you think so? Can't wait to read more! : )
reader chapter 9 . 1/22/2005
I love this! There aren't many D/Hr fics with a buffyverse crossover. Actually, this is only one I've some across. Don't stop updating! I would very much like to read the part when AI find out who Draco and Hermione really are. (which I'm sure it will happen; it always does.)

peace. :)
gigievora chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
So what happened to Faith? Things were going really good until this last chapter. Seems like I fell into a different story.
Morena Evensong chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
This is a great story. I love how you're bringing all parts of the Buffyverse into it. Except, wasn't all of Sunnydale destroyed and not just the Hellmouth itself.

I'm finding myself really amused at the gaps that the Ministry of Magic has. I can't wait to see the confrontation in the boardroom between Draco and the Fang Gang (this is before Illyria, right?). Especially since the group here seems to sense his magical presence. Hmm. . .I hope Draco isn't stupid enough to sing at any point in time. . .

One question though, since the Brethren are trying to buy the baby in America and now live in America, why is the British Ministry trying to stop it? Shouldn't the American ministry be handling that?

I like how you wrote Faith. With her strange vocabulary, it's sometimes hard to get her dialogue just right, but you did a really good job.

Can't wait to read more!