Reviews for You Ain't The First
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
good story.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Well now there seems to be a problem. Well lets see what happens.
xtremelybold chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
Ohh great story.
Esquirella chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
Hmm. Shannon certainly got what he deserved there, though I can't help but feel a little worried about his emotional well being now that all of his friends have walked away from him. But he did cheat on Mattand tried to seduce his best friend's boyfriend, so it's not like their reaction was unusual. Very good story.
JeffAndShannon chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
Oh no! Poor, poor Shanny! Okay, so he was a bit of a ho, but to have to be set up like that must be torture! And now he's lost Jeff, too! *sniffle*
Great ending!
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
Whoops *teehee* Guess I'm not the only obssessed, little fan that noticed the ending! ! So popular you are, missy!
That was an excellent ending, a better way I couldn't picture for everyone to get their revenge on Shannon *I'm tempted to say poor baby, but I'll restrain myself from it* I'm sorry you are sad about what happened to your brother, as well as I know you, I'm unaware of the full story, but I'm sure he's proud of you and everything that you accomplish, and that he is watching over you with smiling eyes. I know how it feels to lose a family member, maybe not this close, and it is hard, and you don't ever really get over it. But next time you're sad, think of how he would want you to be, how he would want you to live, and how proud and happy he must be of everything you've achieved, become, and remember that a storm can't last for ever, and when it ends, the sun shines.
The sun will come out tommorow...
xtremediva chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
Great chapter, poor Shannon, but he got what he deserved. Vengenance is a dish best served cold, and this was very cold. I really liked this story, and I'm sorry about your brother, I know what it's like to loose someone close to you so tragically and needlessly. Your in my thoughts and I hope you decide to continue with Breaking, it's really good. IM me on aol at iceprincess9625 if you ever want to talk
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
OH my god this was awesome. I can't believe it and poor Shannon I almost feel like crying for him. And even Matt. God this was great.
xtremelybold chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
You can stop there update soon
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
When you said (FIN) you DID only mean it as the end of the chapter, right? If not, then more begging is going to have to follow (if that is the case, then e-mail me, and I will gladly put finger to keyboard and type away my begging pleas and all the reason why you should continue) (Oh, and I WILL find many!)
That was so excellent, YES!, I was so excited when I saw this up, bursting on the inside with happiness. You dedicated the chapter to me! How much more sweet do you come? I'm really glad you liked my idea, you know by now I have a tendence to ramble when I get started !, so it's good to hear someone can put my mumblings to good use.
And this really was a great chapter, you put the idea into motion perfectly, you make out Shannon quiet well as an evil little tease! :) I'm sure that's all you where thinking about when you where writing this...maybe all Jeff needs is to be hurt by Shannon to realise that he deserves all the pay back he gets...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue if you are not already, and if you need reasurrance as to why, I'm ALWAYS here!
Fan and Glad
JeffAndShannon chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
Oh no! Poor Shannon! Shane's setting him up! I'm glad you decided to continue this piece.
xtremediva chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
I'm so glad that you decided to add some more chapters to this great story. I also can't wait to see what Matt and Jeff do to Shannon. Update soon and keep up the fabulous work.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
All right this is good. Now when it the next chapter coming because we have to no what is up. This is so good but poor Shannon hopefully it will end well.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Man oh man, that was so damn good! I never knew you had it in you to make Shannon so...*evil*! I'm really proud of you, that must have taken a lot. I understand where this is coming from, and I think it's an excellent story in its own right, whether the idea just popped into your head or not, some of your best works come spontaneously. Well written as always, the emotions weren't as clear as they could have been, had it all been more though out, but they where definately there is a raw form, which can make for good writing!
You should continue *get ready for the rambling!* I reckon you should make it maybe one or two chapters longer, have Jeff going to Matt the next morning, really upset and distressed, and shakily explaining to Matt what happened the night before, and how he woke up to cold sheets and an empty bed. The next chapter could be about both brothers deciding to get even, I'm not sure how, but you are a master of creative, tricksy, twisting plotlines and it could make for some good slash (possibly Hardys, which after a taste of your first, I've been *sadly* hanging out for)...just a thought that popped into my head, see how inspirational you are? Keep up the great writing, I still wonder if you ever sleep sometimes *LOL* And like the title, this ain't the first one of your stories that has been ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Fan...and Rambling, Rabies Shot Needed...!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Cool this was good but I hope that you will add more to it someday. I loved it but then I always love what you write. Can't wait to you post more. Espeically Raven, Shannon or the Outsiders. (hint)
I no me bad... Lol.