Reviews for Untouchable Love
twilightfire93 chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
This is a great story! I can't stop thinking about it! I just wish that you would update the last chapter (Ch. 21) so I can read the ending! I know it's been a long time since you last updated this, but please, could you finish it? I will be eternally grateful to you!
SPARTAN JOSEPH-122 chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
Chapter 16 is my favorite chapter in this story. Tidus and Yuna confess that they love each other. I felt like I was about ready to cry. This is probably one of my favorite stories in this category.
Super-Silent-K chapter 20 . 4/21/2009
its so beautiful! i love it! *cries then sniffs*

bravo, bravo!
Waiting for your Whistle chapter 20 . 7/28/2008
i have 2 say this story is... UNBELIEVABLE! This is my second favourite fanfic ever! its a shame u never completed it...

Anyway i i love the fact that Tidus is the unpopular one! thats only ever happened once b4 in all the fanfics i read. anyway i really liked it. Hopefully its just talking u 2 years to write the last chapter and u haven't given up. It would be good to see the wedding!

A Very Well Written Story. I Have To Commemorate You. Congratulations And Thank You.

please update again... I'm, 'Waiting for your Whistle'.
TidusandYuna09 chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
very interesting. i must say i like how you played tidus' character. usually when someone takes him out of the original character from square enix, they flop. yours is working, and that's why this story is good. when i finish reading i'll poat another review. come check out my three FFX and X2 stories if u want. keep up the good work!
michaela chapter 20 . 5/17/2008
Aww that was so made3 me cry.I think that was the best story i have ever read on Rock!
KittenKez chapter 20 . 12/22/2007
O I LOVE THIS FIC!

Can't wait for next chappy! UPDATE SOON!

If u ask me I dnt think ther r enuf high school fics when Yunie gets nocked up by Ti! lol

MORE!MORE!MORE!

~*Kez*~
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 20 . 9/2/2007
-cries-! THAT WAS BOOTIFUL! God, I love this story! I was suppose to be asleep 2 hours ago, but I HAD to read this! LOL 0 LVOE IT TO DEATH! UPDATE! :D!
yumemiruhana chapter 20 . 7/5/2007
WOW...*tears* that was so...*sighs* now i want some ice cream..

well, cant wait for the next chapter...
yumemiruhana chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
um...wel...if he's not planning to kill tidus, then he's probably gonna try to shoot off a few...um...crucial parts of his anatomy...
Fififelicity chapter 20 . 5/4/2007
Aw this story is so cute. I can't wait to read the end. Will we get to see the wedding? They make such a sweet couple!
fmaffx chapter 20 . 4/30/2007
stop the torture please!

just give us the final chapter!

next chapter please!

_ - TT_TT
christina chapter 20 . 3/29/2007
this is a great story i cant wait for the next chapter im so glad you wrote this! thanks so much
dejulonia chapter 20 . 2/27/2007
I love all your stories! They are SO SO SO SO SO good! You're my IDOL!
Camofrog4x4 chapter 20 . 2/18/2007
Hey this story is a really good story and it is well written too. I have to admit at first I was a little leary about Tidus being a school loser. Most stories don't depict that at all, howvere I am thankful I hung in there with it because it became a very good plot and came to admire the difference. I notice though you have not updated since May of last year and would really appreciate if you updated. Your status says there is a chapter 21 coming. I encourage to continue writting this story and others.