Reviews for Loss and Redemption
zaidhannan5 chapter 6 . 4/11/2017
lovely ;)
Strikeman chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
I'm trying to suspend my disbelief at this story, but this isn't how people realisticly would act in this situation. Motoko and Tsuruko do all these things to Keitaro and mess up his life, and he doesn't even hold a grudge. It urks me.
Strikeman chapter 3 . 2/20/2017
Wow Tsuruko is a bitch, isn't she?
Uskius chapter 10 . 1/26/2017
'Twas a lovely ride to be taken on, good sir. My thanks to you.
AsterIsk22 chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
Even though you're no longer active (I assume), let me tell you this... This was beautiful!
Samuel chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
I have to leave a very short review, or I won't forgive myself. Probably this won't be read by the author, since he doesn't seem to be around anymore for quite a while, but thatdoesn't matter, I feel this is an obligation after reading this fic for God knows how many times in the span of a few years, enjoying it more each time.

Thank you, Hawker748, for one of the best stories I've ever read. What's most impressive is that I can't even affirm it's the best story I've ever read written by you, because it would be an Herculean task to choose between "Loss and Redemption", "Ships in the Night" and "He Who Fights Monsters", which means that you hold at least 3 spots in my personal ranking... And I've read a lot, I assure you.

Nothing more could be said to make justice to what you've done, so let me repeat myself: Thank you.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
... wow, that note. lol.
ChownzLivesAgain chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I hope this is completed some time soon, I know the feeling of not completing stories as I myself have published some titles some time back. But life and stresses of that has prevented me of doing so, but wish you all the best to somehow work on this title... Thanks
Gundam Kaiser chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Welp, Motoko's gotten all fired up now (and not out of rage). And I think we all know what that means.

...

For anyone who doesn't know what it means, it means that something epic's gonna happen.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Y'know, I'm kind of surprised that at this point, neither Keitaro nor Motoko have come up with the idea of getting the latter reinstated to the Shinmei school... and then just getting married again if they want to.
Mystogan814 chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
This was a great story! I really like the KeitarouxMotoko pairing. I liked what you did with the plot. You had Motoko rely on Keitarou as an emotional crutch of sorts at the beginning and from there her feelings began to grow. The pace of the story was good; not too slow and not too fast. I liked how you ended it because it was realistic. I mean in real life their would definitely be some lingering resentment from the party who lost. Thank you for writing this story because I really enjoyed it.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
0.o

... your chapters seem to make me keep doing that. It's a sign you're doing something right.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Could you remind me of around when in the manga this is? It's been forever since I read it, and can't recall when the stuff with Tsuruko was...
Issuino Yumi chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
So...easy solve. If you like each other by the year's end, REMARRY after Tsukuro dissolves the marriage. You don't have to decide if you want to do this right now... see how things turn out.

Thanks posting this story Hawk.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
This is probably the best KeitaroxMotoko stories I have read. Excellent job!