Reviews for Loss and Redemption
Danny214 chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
I have to say, best story I have EVER read. Congrats. I read this story in one sitting, I was so hooked. Just WOW.
Bloodthirsy Penquinz chapter 10 . 8/9/2004
Purtty Good,

1st time reviewing so I dont really know what to

say but pretty good story

Where's the lemon

drools*...
Minh Toshihiro chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
Thanks to my reading both of this story and the "full" :P version published on , I now understand the meaning of "lemons" and "limes". Arigatou gozaimasu, Hawker-san! :D

Other than that, your story was nothing short of EXCELLENT. Quite possibly the best one this site.

~Min
shinji the good sharer chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
muahahahaha! nice! could have used some more mutsumi i would have thought she'd be the one to ask about their sex life. :P

ikari shinji
shinji the good sharer chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
ROFLMAO sounds like my fiancee irl

ikari shinji
Jarr Jar chapter 10 . 7/13/2004
sequal!
DarkHeart of Ice chapter 10 . 7/9/2004
Very tastefully done, and I agree with the last reviewer, please create a sequel. Or maybe doing something like this story, but maybe with a Kei/Su pairing. And if I may suggest a good Kei/Su pairing story to read, It would have to be "Child of the Crimson Moon" By . Of course you could take it in any way you choose. All in all, your story goes in my Favorite Story list.
NeverSayNeverEver chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This is the best Fan Fiction I've ever read.

You have got to do a sequal! -Great Work
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
This fic is much better on !
Damon Rhodes chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
Wonderfully done. I can't say that I've read a better Love Hina fan fic that keeps the characters IC and the plot line at a good pace. I really do hope you make a sequal, maybe like the next generation at the Hinata Apartments. I would love to see how this affects everyone else. Though...I like Evangelion also. I would love to see either! Great story, can't wait to see more from you.
Vermis Mysteriis chapter 10 . 7/4/2004
Wow. That was amazing. I'll be expecting such work from you in the future.
Barthoze chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Great story
writer of the blaze chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
u know. that was pretty good, although i would have liked to see naru act on her anger and be punished for it.
Omni Angel chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
Excellent story. Kudos to you :). You did a great job telling the story and yes Quick Edit DOES blow. heheh good luck in future writings.
Silverlinedsnowflakes chapter 10 . 6/26/2004
AW! I LOVE this story! YaY! Go Motoko and Keitaro! Hooray! Hurrah! NiCe JoB!
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »