Reviews for Loss and Redemption
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
First off, let me say, that I'm still catching up on all the Hina fanfics around here, but, this is one of the best I've read in along time. I do support the idea of a Motoko/Keitaro pairing, and the way yuou wrote this one, made me think that things could have happened the same way in the manga. I feel that you've done very well with the charaters, and look forward to reading the sequel later on.
Uldihaa chapter 10 . 9/26/2004
Not one to read Love Hina fics, I read this one out of curiosity. I now regret not doing so earlier! This fic was wonderfully writen and a joy to read. The balance of WAFF and angst was great; the characters grew believably, and the drama was well paced. I truly enjoyed this fic a great deal and I for one am hoping for an eventual sequal.

As to your note about readers finding the story funny and your intention for it not be a comedy...there is a significant difference between comedy and humor. While the story itself was a drama, some of your narration was humorous.

"...felt like he (Keitaro) was at the wrong end of a firing range." A good story will balance both drama and humor, which this story did quite admirably. My only nit-pick was that it wasn't long enough! Oh, well I'm now marking this as a favorite and look forward to further stories from you.
Raison chapter 10 . 9/12/2004
Your story was...Unbelievable. Two thumbs up or more, but since I don't have more than two thumbs, I'll just give you the maximum I can get!
Vagonnoth chapter 10 . 8/28/2004
Ok, I normally write really long reviews, but I only have two things to say here. First off, the story is sublime. I can't think of any other words to describe how good it is, except possibly scrumptralescent. Second, for the love of god write more! How can you do this? You only have three stories on the site! I know, perhaps you have a life, but for us, the poor souls who don't, write more!
Danny214 chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
I have to say, best story I have EVER read. Congrats. I read this story in one sitting, I was so hooked. Just WOW.
Bloodthirsy Penquinz chapter 10 . 8/9/2004
Purtty Good,

1st time reviewing so I dont really know what to

say but pretty good story

Where's the lemon

drools*...
Minh Toshihiro chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
Thanks to my reading both of this story and the "full" :P version published on , I now understand the meaning of "lemons" and "limes". Arigatou gozaimasu, Hawker-san! :D

Other than that, your story was nothing short of EXCELLENT. Quite possibly the best one this site.

~Min
shinji the good sharer chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
muahahahaha! nice! could have used some more mutsumi i would have thought she'd be the one to ask about their sex life. :P

ikari shinji
shinji the good sharer chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
ROFLMAO sounds like my fiancee irl

ikari shinji
Jarr Jar chapter 10 . 7/13/2004
sequal!
DarkHeart of Ice chapter 10 . 7/9/2004
Very tastefully done, and I agree with the last reviewer, please create a sequel. Or maybe doing something like this story, but maybe with a Kei/Su pairing. And if I may suggest a good Kei/Su pairing story to read, It would have to be "Child of the Crimson Moon" By . Of course you could take it in any way you choose. All in all, your story goes in my Favorite Story list.
EndlessWanderer8829 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This is the best Fan Fiction I've ever read.

You have got to do a sequal! -Great Work
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
This fic is much better on !
Damon Rhodes chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
Wonderfully done. I can't say that I've read a better Love Hina fan fic that keeps the characters IC and the plot line at a good pace. I really do hope you make a sequal, maybe like the next generation at the Hinata Apartments. I would love to see how this affects everyone else. Though...I like Evangelion also. I would love to see either! Great story, can't wait to see more from you.
Vermis Mysteriis chapter 10 . 7/4/2004
Wow. That was amazing. I'll be expecting such work from you in the future.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »