Reviews for Loss and Redemption
Barthoze chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Great story
writer of the blaze chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
u know. that was pretty good, although i would have liked to see naru act on her anger and be punished for it.
Omni Angel chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
Excellent story. Kudos to you :). You did a great job telling the story and yes Quick Edit DOES blow. heheh good luck in future writings.
Silverlinedsnowflakes chapter 10 . 6/26/2004
AW! I LOVE this story! YaY! Go Motoko and Keitaro! Hooray! Hurrah! NiCe JoB!
TornadoReviewer chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
Nanashi chapter 10 . 6/21/2004
Sequal, definatly must have a sequal
migele chapter 10 . 6/17/2004
Great story.

As i said on AFF not much to add.

only that lime is to much for certain chapters.
TornadoReviewer chapter 10 . 6/15/2004
KEITARO HAS CHOSEN MOTOKO!

YAHO!

I'm more than happy to read that!

As for the 'technical part' of the review:

One again I have to say this:great'emotional description' of the characters.

The last chapter is the true menaing of the drama/romance type of story.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
sora chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
OVA OVA OVA OVA OVA OVA OVA OVA OVA!
Charles chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Wow! That was so well written! Keep it up!
Destro1990 chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
OMG this is a great story... iust what i wanted i dont know if this story is current but i just wanted to review and say thank you for this awesom story.
Prince of Dragons chapter 10 . 6/8/2004
I read the story all at one and I must say, I really admire your work. Everything was perfectly balanced and well written.

I'll keep an eye out for your other stories.
Kevin Remley chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
good story
shibuyasamurai chapter 10 . 6/7/2004
awesome story kept me on the edge of my seat every second. Also your an incredeble writer vocab, grammer , spelling everything i won't be surprised if I see you making headlines as a renound author one day. The ending was funny...in a way. Are you sure this is complete...hehehe.
Random1377 chapter 10 . 6/7/2004
You know, every time I read a chapter of this story, I find myself opening MS Word to start a Love Hina fic of my own. You'll have to pre-read for me if I ever finish one, though, because you definitely know your stuff. This was an excellent ending to a really good fic, with lots of angst, a healthy shot of WAFF, and a nice, cozy little ending. Nicely done, my friend, nicely done indeed. I'll be looking forward to your next story. Don't make us wait TOO long, you really are an entertaining author.

-Random