Reviews for Loss and Redemption
Scribs chapter 10 . 6/1/2004
Holy crap that was the createst story in the WORLD! I loved it. I have always been a fan of Motoko and some one finally made a great, rememerable and tear-shedding fanfic about her winning Keitaro! But please, write a second fanfic. About Keitaro, Motoko, and the baby. Please? I will do anything you want if you did that, ANYTHING! Please? I'll marry you. I beg of you write more.
Reikson chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
KICK ASS!
HinaGuy749 chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
That was excellent, I just read the whole story(sorry for joining in at the last minute, I completely forgot that I wanted to read this) I read the last chapter at " " (just can't resist a good lemon, Uh oh bas thoughts bad thoughts) anyways I'm glad you actually finished a good motoko/keitaro story unlike other writers out there ::glares at said authors:: and the suspence and anguish was perfect something I haven't seen since "A Second Chance At Happiness" which I highly suggest you read. Also on the idea of a sequal I hope that you do write one and if you do don't and I mean DON'T try and rush it just take your time an have fun with it,make sure you enjoy writing it or it just won't feal right. So to end it I just wanna say great job and good luck with your future projects (hoping the next one will be the sequal) and always make sure you have fun doing what you do. Peace w/ chicken grease!
GroveWolf chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
very good, i liked it, the outcome was good as well. there are all too many Keitaro and Naru Stories.
IOException chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
Wonderful from start to finish. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Great characterization, an original plot, and a ton of lovely/angsty moments.

My only qualm about the ending, and very minor, was how Keitaro broke the news to Naru. For a guy who seemed to want the least amount of pain to be inflicted, he sure failed miserably by proposing to Makoto right in front of her. I mean, ouch! I think if he had talked to Naru in private first, and given his reasons for choosing Makoto, it would've been so much better.

Apart from this, great read and I definitely see a sequel in the future revolving around the pregnancy, Kanako, etc. It'd be sweet! Thanks.

PS: Read the adultffnet version and the sex scene was very well done. I really liked the emphasis on how they were both virgins, not knowing really how, what feelings to expect, and dealing with shaky nerves. Made it very real.
hsin chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
this has been a great story, i'm sorry to see it end. But great work, thank you very much for sharing it _.
ChibiMaiku chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
That was quite possibly the greatest fan fic ive ever read. i mean, i was skeptical of a M&K relationship when i first started reading... but DAMN! you do good work. )i didnt read the more lemony version, but i dont really think it needs it. _~
atlantis-rob chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
Damn solid finish! Great ending. Hope you do a sequel but if not, thanks for sharing this great tale!
OokamiShiroi chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
Great story,I really liked the ending.I went to to read it though,but good none the less.I hope to see more great Love Hina fanfics from you.
Kira chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
WOO! great story. probably the best love hina story I've read.
BAJ chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Put very simply... well done. We should have more good fics like this one.
CKL chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Incredible... That was everything I was expecting or rather hoping for. I especially enjoyed how you went about creating suspense in this chapter. Great job.
DXS chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
the anguish, the pain... all in one simplicity of wordplay... naru has been left wide open for anything, tsuruko's shadow has consumed her and the tenants... such a brilliant lady and such a cruel finish... i enjoyed every bit of your story (yes, i've read the lemon also, that's perfectly written as well) as i said your descriptions of situations are simply superb...
about a sequel, i think, you should definitely consider one... i was really expecting a duel and hoping for a surprise blow from keitaro... and naru... i felt really sorry for her...not...
well, maybe a little... tsuruko simply did a under-the-belt punch and KOed naru... that left an unsatisfied feeling... i'll look forward to your future works... peace...
Quincy007 chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
It ended well, but I was a little dissapointed to not see the duel, however one sided it would have been. Perhaps she could have humored Keitaro just a little before revealing her master plan, at least that way, Keitaro really wouldn't have spent a year learning something he'll less than likely ever use. Other than that it was a great read. Though looking back I can see that the Shinobu chapter now seems a little much, being the penultimate chapter. Oh well. Good work and good luck with your next project.
XBlade chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Yay, you finished! Wished you wrote some more or maybe a sequel . I absolutely enjoyed it and I hope you really do write a sequel.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »