Reviews for Loss and Redemption
Hououza chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
That was beautiful. Plain and simple.
I look forwards to reading your next work.
Good luck & best wishes,
Hououza
PS. I agree with you about quick edit, do you think if enough people complain they might actually fix it?
Kurogasawa chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Props man for the great story
petran chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Waiting for the ending was absolutely agonizing but it was well worth it! I have read the lemon chapter, and I have to say that it's the best lemon I've read so far. What's more intriguing is that you put some set up for a sequel, if you ever decided to write one. As for your upcoming Hina/Eva fic, If it's a good as this one I'll read and support it. Ta da and thanks for the lemonade!
SimmyC chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Great chapter and a great ending. I also read the lemon at mediaminer and I have to say, very tasteful and well done. Though for an ending...it felt...incomplete. Granted, I agree that having it end this way is good in its own right (everything is, for the most part, complete), the way you ended it just screams sequel. First you got the idea of what the rest of their reactions going to be and how they will deal with it, and...Keitaro's sister (like someone mentioned before). If you do decide to make a sequel, I will so look forward to that.
M.Blade chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
(claps) I must agree with my fellow writers that without a doubt, this has been a skillfully written masterpiece. I had the pleasure of reading both versions of the story, and just can't put into words how impressed I am by your writing. Keep up the great work, I hope to read more from you soon!
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
Excellent Fic. That was the BEST Love Hina Fic I've read so far.
ranger5 chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
Nicely done. A good fic that I have enjoyed a lot. I look forward to more of your other stories ... and if the mood and inspiration strike more on this one.
Anime-Apothecary chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
*Standing Ovation*
Gotenks01013 chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
OH MY FRIGGIN GOD! That was absolutely STUNNING. I'd have WAY more words to say but they wouldnt fit in 100 reviews. So i'll simply say this Bravo! Well Done!
Tulkas chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
Brilliant! This would have to be my absolute favourite fic. I look forward to more work by you. Oh, and a sequel is definitely necessary. You structured this alternate universe so well that it has to be built upon.
And I think Kanako's reaction would have to be in the sequel. I can't wait to see Motoko's reactions to Kanako trying to steal her husband :D
Also, I read the complete version over in mediaminer, and you managed to make it loving and funny at the same time... "Will it work again?" lol
Anyway, I'd recommend myself as a pre-reader, but my abilities in writing aren't very good, and I'm not really familiar with any anime besides Love Hina, so I can't help you there. But, please, keep up the good work and start on that sequel soon! ;)
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
hey what that is a dumb ending no waite it might be a good ending after all if you make a 2nd to it and that would be a good idea puh puh puh puh puh please make a 2nd story or this will be a big dumb story ending like im pregnant YOU HAVE TO MAKE A 2ND STORY I WILL GIVE YOU SOME IDEAS I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE MAKE A 2ND STORY TO THIS PLEASE
Labmahn chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
Aw...it's over... _
Great job though!
Rage Buddha chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
XD OH MY GOD! that was great.. i read the lemon chapter ... i must say... while im not a fan of lemons..
Naru: *coughyeahrightpervertcough*
ahem.. anyway... while im not a fan of lemons all that much it was extremely good! i like how it was done.. not a mindless gratuitous sex scene but really tasteful in my opinion... and marvelous how you played tsuruko at the end.. *nods* its what makes me so intrested in tsuruko.. she has the ablity to be both kitsune-like and motoko-like at the same time... a wonderful character.. to bad she's not used this way more often... a very good story.. much better than mine.. apparently somewhere along the way some peope started calling me a legend of LH fictions... but it is my honest opinion that you sir deserve that title more than myself! i look forward to your next creations eagerly be they LH or not... your quality of work is something i aspire to have one day.. *nods* now that ive said that i must go.. many things to do.. ja ne!
Sevish chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
It was the perfect place and time to end it leave us with just enough resolution and just enough expectation. It was great from start to finish, it was bad that so many people were hurt in the process but that can not be avoided in this case. I was wondering, the Evangelian story you're planning is it going to be a light-hearted?
P.S. QUICK EDIT SUCKS, OH HELL YEAH!
dennisud chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
Well a well written story with a tasteful lemon (Yeah I went over to adult fanfiction to check it out) which not omny was very reakistiuc, but really showed the caring the two had for each other in this storyline.
One of the top Hina stories I've read.
As for prereading your next story, well I've written about 10 Eva related stories over the past 3 years so e-mail me when you want some advice or some concepts to bounce of me and I can give you some advice on it.
I can also preread your story but your best to have 2 or 3 prepreaders so each can go through the story chapters on sequence so you can have the best chapter in the end.
Thanks for the most excellent and entertaining Hina story of the year ...so far!
dennisud