Reviews for Loss and Redemption
Niak chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
You did a great job of wrapping everything up and still managed to leave us all with questionmarks. This story is terrific and it was a pleasure to read. Will be gladly looking forward to any future fics you put foreward.
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
hey i like the first chp to me i thinks it funny whem is the next chp going to be done let me know
Sevish chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I enjoy this story very much it is an oasis in a desert of redundant, predictiable imaginations. I did kinda predict that Motoko and Keitaro would come closer over the training. However, I can not seem to predict who Kei is going to pick. My inner fan-boy hopes that he is going to pick motoko but story-wise Naru is probably the better choice. Either way a heart is going to be broken, unless you have something hidden up your sleve. more please!
Tulkas chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Well, it's been more than a month. I hate to sound whiny or nagging, but this is my favourite fic and it's felt like an eternity since you updated. I hope this fic hasn't gone on hiatus or something. Any chance of an update soon?
lighthawkdemon1 chapter 9 . 5/18/2004
I just noticed your author's notes, and I know of a site that will allow a fic to be allowed in all its lemony goodness and not call it hentai or anything. It's .net in case you are interested.
lighthawkdemon
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 9 . 5/13/2004
this is a great story and i mokoto so this is the prefect story keep up the writing GOOD JOB! hope to see the next chpaters really soon
TornadoReviewer chapter 9 . 5/9/2004
I have read the whole story(to ch9 ofcourse).I have seen many , many Mot/Keit romance fics..but this one...COMPLETLY OVERSHADOWS THEM ALL!
I'm writhing this not just because I'm a big Fan of Motoko/Keitaro fics(YAHOO! GO GO MOTOKO!)
I'm writhing this to tell that you made a great descriptions , the development of the characters , and the 'inner thoughts' , all this mixead and written in easy to read best thing I enjoyed in this story were confusions...and the way it was shown-slowly , and a perfect math of time and place.
I'ts good that this story is so long bacouse I was getting tired to read 'flat-easy-quicky romances'. You could have easyly write another book of Love Hina manga or a "Keitaro/Motoko Romance Special"Try your talent on the other manga and 'unique' pairing like Ranma/Nabiki or sth like that.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
gblaine chapter 9 . 5/6/2004
That was an excellent read - the pacing in particular was very good, and it never got repetitive as many stories can get.
Quincy007 chapter 9 . 5/6/2004
This is a good fic. In Love Hina, I'm not one to consider alternate pairings, but after reading this, I was amazed at the potential laying there. This is an excellant read, with good description and it somehow maintains the feel of the source material. My only gripe is styleistic, that often you will have thoughts and quoutes on the same line and sometimes I have to reread a paragraph to ensure What was said was said. It could be my own damn fault for reading to fast, but I the story kind of pulls me in. Great work.
Chibi-Miroku chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
Love the story so far...and with a lemon coming, it's just getting better and better. I really like how you're doing the story, and though I kinda thought the story was just a *little* slow-moving in the beginning, it's becoming a wonderful story. Keep writing, and I hope to see your next chappie soon!
anonymous chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
Great chapter!:) I've read a lot of lemons, and other naughty things on , so they'll probably allow you to do unsanitized version.
petran chapter 9 . 5/2/2004
Well, I have to say this is the best Motoko-Keitaro story I have ever read. I don't mind waiting a month as long as you keep on doing as good jod as you keep on doing. I especially liked the way their relationship evolved and how the character interact with each other...
I would gladly animate it or sketch it... If I had the talent...
Boombubble chapter 9 . 4/28/2004
Though I love the idea that you're getting some of the other characters involved besides the big '3', I do have to question devoting an entire chapter to a character that's really not essential to the main theme. It doesn't do much to move the story along, unless Shinobu is going to wind up having a slightly larger role in the outcome, that first impressions fail to hint at. It might've served you better to include this chapter as part of a chapter instead a single chapter in itself, but I can kinda see why you'd want to keep it seperate too. Can't complain too much though. Chapter was still wonderfully written as always, and Shinobu remained just as adorable as ever. I imagine your interpretation in regards to her feelings for Keitaro, and the out and out futility of those feelings, is about as close as you get to her intended character design.
haitani066 chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
haruka isn't keitaro's cousin...
great stuff, hilarious at times too. keep it up
jilli-chan chapter 9 . 4/24/2004