Reviews for Loss and Redemption
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Read the whole thing. Exceptionally well written story! I think I almost had a tear in my eye at some points.

The ending is a bit OOC for Keitaro, but perhaps, it was high time he grew a spine anyway.

I started reading a bit of the follow-up and well, I don't like it as much as this one.

The break-up with Naru is a bit sad, IMO. Regardless, it was nicely handled. OR, handled as well as could be, I guess.

-chronodekar
Loatroll chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Good stuff! Thanks for the great read! Looking forward to reading more from you!
Mythlor chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Ah what a good story :). I also like your style of writing which is probably going to lead me to read the rest of your stories!
carlos13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
una gran historia
GreyWarden2009 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Keitaro fumbled for his glasses, wiped the beads of water off them and got a good look at the clock. 'Four fuckin' thirty in the morning!' his mind shrieked. "Are you nuts Motoko? You gotta- OW!" his last sentence was cut off when Motoko struck him over the head with the bucket.

"You will address me as sensei," she replied, a little more force in her voice this time.

After taking in the coldness of her voice and the look in her eyes Keitaro decided that now was not the time to suggest a more civilized way of waking him up. Such as having a bugler play 'Reveille'.

My being in the military, this brings back a lot of fun (and painful) memories! Thanks for the laughs, even if this story is SEVEN YEARS old!
knightwolf20x chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Thus story is awesome! I hope you do make a sequel to this. I eagerly await to read it.
MegaDarkly chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Wow... I don't know how to describe this but wow. The story is very complex. It sticks to the ideas. It also kept me on my toes on a few things. If there was anything that wants to triumph this version( where they lose and get married) I would like to see them try. I am actually thinking about making this into a manga. Would you allow me to?
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
This is a truely great story to read, no doubt; hands down. :D
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
I can't wait to see who he chooses...
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Those omakes were funny. The story of this chapter...hmm... what tension. I do hope he chooses Motoko.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Yay, go Mokoto! You get his sexy ass to your room, and have steamy love-makin'. :)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Awww... now, when is the lemon comin' in?
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Gosh, lime is the heavy burden of sexual tension..! But that made me heart skip a beat a few times. ;)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
This is such a great story. :)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
kuma sutra, ohhh... damn. Nosebleed. Too much positions...
399 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »