Reviews for Loss and Redemption
damn that was great
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
oh lawdy
Astray71 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Alright, I know this story has long been completed, but I still feel like making a review on my current thoughts. I love the writing and the plot, but it's slightly confusing because you haven't really shown Motoko's thoughts.

We know that she has feelings for Keitaro from her blushing and that she wants to be more than "just a friend" to him, but she is also trying very hard to make Keitaro into a swordsman that will impress her sister. Motoko is kind of contradicting herself because she wants to impress her sister in order to regain entry into her school, however, she does love Keitaro. What does Motoko feel about the second part of the deal where the marriage becomes void?

At this point, the only ending I can see in this Romance genre is that at the end of the year when Keitaro has to duel Tsuruko, Motoko is going to tell him to not go through with it because she doesn't want the marriage to end.
Bob Suarez chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was quite the read. When I started this, I hadn't finished reading Love Hina. Once I got to chapter 3, I re-read what I read and finished the series, wondering what the hell was going through my mind to not have finished an awesome series in a single run. This story shows the inevitable growth of putting two people in a forced situation coming out with so much more than both thought they'd walk away with. Love. Not only that, but you covered the way first loves are to everyone in the way you'll never forget them. Naru was still in Keitaro's mind when he proposed to Motoko and he admitted to loving him, but Keitaro knew the difference between loving and being in love. Well done you, I hope it gets better from here on in.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Read the whole thing. Exceptionally well written story! I think I almost had a tear in my eye at some points.

The ending is a bit OOC for Keitaro, but perhaps, it was high time he grew a spine anyway.

I started reading a bit of the follow-up and well, I don't like it as much as this one.

The break-up with Naru is a bit sad, IMO. Regardless, it was nicely handled. OR, handled as well as could be, I guess.

-chronodekar
Loatroll chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Good stuff! Thanks for the great read! Looking forward to reading more from you!
Mythlor chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Ah what a good story :). I also like your style of writing which is probably going to lead me to read the rest of your stories!
carlos13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
una gran historia
GreyWarden2009 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Keitaro fumbled for his glasses, wiped the beads of water off them and got a good look at the clock. 'Four fuckin' thirty in the morning!' his mind shrieked. "Are you nuts Motoko? You gotta- OW!" his last sentence was cut off when Motoko struck him over the head with the bucket.

"You will address me as sensei," she replied, a little more force in her voice this time.

After taking in the coldness of her voice and the look in her eyes Keitaro decided that now was not the time to suggest a more civilized way of waking him up. Such as having a bugler play 'Reveille'.

My being in the military, this brings back a lot of fun (and painful) memories! Thanks for the laughs, even if this story is SEVEN YEARS old!
knightwolf20x chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Thus story is awesome! I hope you do make a sequel to this. I eagerly await to read it.
MegaDarkly chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Wow... I don't know how to describe this but wow. The story is very complex. It sticks to the ideas. It also kept me on my toes on a few things. If there was anything that wants to triumph this version( where they lose and get married) I would like to see them try. I am actually thinking about making this into a manga. Would you allow me to?
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
This is a truely great story to read, no doubt; hands down. :D
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
I can't wait to see who he chooses...
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Those omakes were funny. The story of this chapter...hmm... what tension. I do hope he chooses Motoko.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Yay, go Mokoto! You get his sexy ass to your room, and have steamy love-makin'. :)
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »