Reviews for Loss and Redemption
Moves McCharles chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
I like the story alot. Its one of the few fics between Motoko and Keitaro that is written well. I know i am impatient but keep updating
Michael Mack chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Good Story. Keitaro/Motoko fics are better anyway.
Crobdan chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Best Love Hina fan fiction ever! The only one I check every day to see if it’s updated.
RPGer chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
This is some good stuff right here. Keep it up.
lifelessdummy chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Yo-ho! Long Time reader, first time reviewing your story.
I really like your story. _;; so neat. It shows you put alot of work into it. I wish i can write as well as you do. Good Luck and Keep Up the Good Work!
djkjin88 chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
IF u stop i'll chase u with my katana which i bought last month till ur feet run raw and blood spills out... *end demonic fury*
more! me love so much _
Kurogasawa chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Well you're right
I have no excuse not to leave a review
Great work on this story
Please keep it up
Niak chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Hello again, your fic is chugging along quite nicely.
Keep it up, its one of my favorite fics and I look forward to updates.
dennisud chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
See!
HAving naru back will make for a much more enticing and entertaining story. Well done and I do like the dynamic here. I mean both girls will have to be good towards Kei without reacting as they both do.
And that I think will be the determining force in how either girl will get him.
But since this IS an K/M story it still will be fun to see what happens.
Too bad it's not allowed for one man to have more than one wife!
dennisud
Barthoze chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
A nice reading
tambourine chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Going very well, please continue soon.
Kei-kun chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Even if you didnt write that I would have put a review anyways since I like this story so much.
Das Leech chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
My excuse for not leaving a review?
Err ... I can't write
Well, what's to say. More soon please, good writing, very dramatic, the Naru comeback could be even a little more dramatic only I wouldn't know how ...
So, yeah, good work. I'll be definately waiting for the next chapter.
Shigure-Souma chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
I have read a lot of motoko married to keitaro story, and in all honesty, this is the best.
Hououza chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
That was absolutely excellent!
Naru's return was unexpected and perfectly timed after the events of the last chapter. Plus with Shinobu slowly trying to convince herself to make a move this is getting very interesting...
Look forwards to the next chapter!
Good luck & best wishes,