Reviews for Loss and Redemption
dbg2468 chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
I love this fic. It is so well done. i can't think of anything that is wrong with it. I almost started to cry when Motoko first thought she felt un-loved. So sad, but it was nice to see that Keitaro still has it in him. I hope to see him fall in love with her. Mostly because i perfer Motoko to Naru, But that's just me :P. I hope to read more soon. it is rare that a story moves me so much. You have a wonderful talent. Keep up the good work and, i hate to do this but i'm losing confidence in my own story... so if you have the time, please read mine. It's not as good as yours though. :)... BOO YAH!
WAFFaddict chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
I can understand why people say they liked the humor. Its hard to associate the characters in LH with being serious. Yet you've managed to accomplish this, while at the same time keeping the characters in character. As someone who likes the Motoko/Keitaro pairing, I thought this fic came across well. I'd like to see more involvement with Sarah, Haruka, Tama, and Mutsumi, but I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. Good Luck.
P.S. If you need any help darkening the mood, I may be able to be of some assistance.
Kei-kun chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Awsome story, not much else to say but that. I cant wait for the next chapter. Please put it up as soon as you can.
Carsomyr chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
This is by far one of the best "Love Hina" fan fictions ever writen. While not as much humor in this chapter the build up in the drama and the way that you have keep all of the characters in character is astounding. I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter and wish you the best of luck.
tambourine chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Very interesting, please continue soon.
Rage Buddha chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
YAY! great chapter... i love your story.. and i hope it will stay a motoko/keitaro fic... dun really like naru .. but yeah.. GREAT fic.. one of my favorites... cant wait to see more!
Das Leech chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Whoa ... coming home from a five-day meditation trip and reading this is ... a little disturbing. Great dramatic plot so far, perfect writing in my opinion.
I'll definately see forward to your next chapter.
WarriorDemon chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
very very good keep it coming
lighthawkdemon1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Hey, this is turning out to be pretty good. I've always been a fan of Love Hina fic that have pairings of Keitaro/anybody but Naru, though Motoko and Mutsumi have always been my favored girls. Keep up the good work!
lighthawkdemon
Knight's Shadow chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Really well update soon.
dennisud chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
A much better chapter than the first one and much more heart fealt. I was surprised that the funny parts weren't intentional but hey you got some attention none the less. You need to remember that as this story goes along. So far a very realistic chapter given the situation.
Much Better!
dennisud
Jonathan chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Very good... Well thought-out, very in-character, a few (minor) technicalities short of being an official story...
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
interesting story,please update as soon as possible
Carsomyr chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Excellent story and a pleasent blending of both humor and drama, that and Keitaro and Motoko are one of my fav couples :) Anyway please keep up the good work and writ emore as soon as you can I am already hooked on this story.
Gotenks01013 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
First of all-it doesn't blow. i like seeing the whole "What if?" thing with Kei/Mot and as anyone who knows me can tell you- i like Kei/Mot fics in general. " A Different Fate " is also a good "What if?" along similiar lines. I'm curious to see where you go with this. Hell, i haven't even gotten to this part in my story "To Be a Warrior or a Woman". ( Sorry for the plug) Keep this up, i want to see your interpretation of it.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »