Reviews for Loss and Redemption
The Hendog chapter 10 . 9/24/2010
I love this story so much! Amazing work.

I'm a sucker for a Keitaro/Motoko story, and this may be the best I've ever read! Of course, 95% of the kei/moto stories have been left untoched for years. Still, awsome!

I'm going to look for this sequal you mentioned, so...

Later

-The Hendog
The Hendog chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
This is great, just great! One of the best keitaro/Motoko fics i've ever seen so far, but I haven't finished yet so I can't comment on the ending.

Funny that I'm giving you rave a review after my comment in Breathless, but I have to give credit where it's due.

Love it, and I'll probably review again after finishing. Anyways, I want to get in another chapter before bed, so...

Later

-The Hendog
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
poor keitaro and excelent story
Rob chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
i dont know wat to say man. that was it. the story had me excitment from the begining. i didnt comment on the others cause i was to wrapped in the story but yo. keep it up i want to see more just good job alround keep up the good work. best of luck.
Mz340 chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
I kinda cried along the story that you wrote. Beyond Excellent i'll say.
Shizukaeif chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
How shall I compose my thoughts?

Obviously, mere words cannot always sufficiently express the soul, and yet we, as human beings, are limited to them.

-Okay.

There are those who write, and there are those who CAN write.

You, sir, are in the latter category, of which there is the minority instead of the majority.

It is an understatement to say that this fan work is merely, as some reviewers have put it, 'Awesome; great;' etc. Yet, how can I convey my thoughts? Alas...!

Your story is nothing short of 'damn near divine.' You somehow weaved these words into a captivating work, while undeniably becoming an idol in the eyes of fans all over the world. You stuck to the storyline, kept in character, wrote lengthy chapters, and did all to please us readers.

There was not one time in the story where we were confused about what you had written. There was not one time in the story where things had gotten boring and slow. There was not one freaking time where weren't practically affected by your story, where we could sympathize with the characters.

...I have written before.

...I had been confident of my (unsubmitted) writing as being among the best.

No longer. Now, I now strive to become as good as you.

As of 4:30 AM, Pacific Time, November the Twenty-Eighth, Two-Thousand and Nine, There are just over three-hundred reviews for this fanfiction. There should be over nine-hundred and fucking nine.
The two stars chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Amazing, this story is among one of the best written works I have read in my life. Believe me, I have read many many pieces of writing before, but this one blows me away. You have an amazing talent Hawker, and I am truly astounded by the imagery you can conjure up and fire that you put into the written word.
T3Ko chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
Great story.

Thanks,
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I know this story has been completed for years, but last night I found it and was completely gribbed by it. Although not planning on it when I first came to the LH section of Fan Fiction I feel in love with the Keitaro and Motoko pairing, so much so that I can't read them with anybody else. I only say this because I really didn't think I could grow to like them even more but your story did just that.

Several parts made me both feel for the characters as well as laugh at how things where going, it was also very awesome how you treated Shinobu's character. Well I guess I should stop rambling and just say that I really think this is one of the best stories I have read and I amm really grateful you sharedd it with us.
Dudtheman chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
great story loved from start to end thanks for the read
Philippe chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
well, let me say it this way

if i could kiss you right now i would(figuratively, no way in the world i'd do that)

i love a good story and this was a pretty dam good. especially when motoko was my favorite

i'm looking forward to read other story's of you (ps: i don't know were to find em so plz send me were, philippe. is my mail)
Philippe chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
very beautifully discribes the feelings, nice
Philippe chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
heh, nicely done with the omake, could have seen it comming, like you once said; that it's a drama and not a comedy... sorry mate, it really is way to funny to be a drama, but i'll let it pass cause it's so dam hillarious

keep up the good work
philippe chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i find it very promissing the story, and your actually a pretty good writer, i'm working on a story myself now and have read alot of books so i know what im talking about, i'm looking forward to continue reading, zill probably finnish it today, if i see some things i dont like, ill tell ya
Antoniusan chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
It's been ages since I last read an LH fanfic, but it was this one and one other fanfic that drove me back to that fandom.

This is an excellent story that, no matter how many times I read it have me either laughing madly or biting my nails.

Gonna head over to your profile and check out more of your stories as soon as I finish re-reading this for the umpteenth time. I wonder if this isn't the one fanfic I've re-read the most times...

Keep Up the Good Work!