Reviews for Loss and Redemption
0208 chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
Great story man i wish you make last omake for some humor priewius ones were good and intresting. Any way great story i realy enjoyd it reading it till end.

Good luck writing oher stories.
marduk-report chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
this is a totally awesome story, ive read it several times on aff and mediaminer when looking for decent fiction, and am glad ive found it here as i can just log in and go straight to it without much fuss.
VermillionWings chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
While I've read this story a few months after it finished, I have to admit I've been lazy reviewing. Not that there is much to be said besides that it was an excellent and plausible divergence fic, which is sadly still rare these days. It's also pretty interesting that prior to this fic (I've been browsing the LH section for decent long fics to read), the Keitaro/Motoko pairing seemed non-existent or only in 1 shots and short drabbles. Pioneering work, perhaps?
bryant18 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
snap on rocks so does mat-co though
Zach Emery chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
This story is one of the most moving I have ever read. The core of the story and the similarity Ken Akamatsu's style is very good. The one thing that bothered me is the repreated use of the "I, I" stammer. I feel that stammers, and small things like that, should be veried. It gives a more complex flavor to the writing. Other then that, I love this. Good luck with your writing.
Squire of Gothos chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
Truly beautiful melding of freely-flowing writing style and perfect character growth. From my point of view, Akamatsu somehow (with whatever magic spark or skill he has) created all these characters, each with subtle flaws, and then he created Naru, who in my view has... something about her. I still can't quite identify it. Some spark of life that screams that she is the only perfect match for Keitarou despite how she treats him. As I read the manga, I found myself cursing her time and time again, eventually wishing that she would either come to her senses, or simply leave for good forever. And yet I knew that I would feel an emptiness if she were gone, since the other characters all seemed to have something subtly wrong with them, or something about them that just didn't feel right when paired with Keitarou. But in this story, you have, for me atleast, very very nearly given Motoko that spark, whatever it was that Akamatsu gave Naru.

I wish you well in all future writings
Guardian 777 chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
Very well done
ares88 chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
great story. you really suprised with the end pairing. great story nonthe less.
Neil chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Great story; not often do I stumble upon a gem like this.
DazBoz chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
This was a great story n if u were to write i sequel i wud definately read it, you did a great job of potraying each of the characters :)
HarimaHige chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Love this story. One of my favorite Motoko/Kei fanfics. You writing style is awesome. Thanks for this great story.
Lil Kabuchi chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
Very good mix of love and jealousy. I never would have thought of using Motoko-san as Keitaro-san's wife

very good storyline

10 out of 10
njblackwolf chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Me loves it.

I know it's complete, but at the end of it i'm still gonna say...

Moar? Please?
Eiyuu Kou chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
This was an awesome story of what could have happened. I assume the blade Hina was never brought out by Keitaro in this alt. universe. I heard about this fic over at another website. Somebody wants to turn this into a doujin there. But then again, it might be somewhat old news for you if the person e-mailed you. I personally think it would be excellent for a doujin myself. Now have a nice day!
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
An ok start. I have some issues about the formatting, but I don't think it's you as much as it's mucking things up. But see if it's something you can fix, as it gets pretty annoying seeing "1/4 / P " (or something similar) Between each paragraph. :)
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »