Reviews for Loss and Redemption
Drekk chapter 10 . 11/2/2005
breathtaking is the only word for this story I am new to the fanfiction web site and I must say I really did enjoy this story.(I would love to get a copy of the lemon though hehehe) I am a motoko fanatic and so this story is stunning. I am curious as to what the next story contains and if you can top this one.
weeeee in german chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
halleluja ein gutes fic., das ich gerade oben auf naruto gab, weil alles ich finde, homosexuelles Material dort ist und ich ein homophobe bin
Lord Splattergore chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Wow, that was dramatic. I just read this here chapter and it felt like an entire book.
Lord Splattergore chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
The thought of Motoko referring to Keitaro as HONORED HUSBAND runs cold chills down my spine. Creepy.
chris chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
I love it he he
KatonKageNaruto chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
kool story!
Dark Wolf 021 chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
no excuse...well thar's true..i was going to wait until i finished teh fic, but this is a really good fic, and i might not be done for a while...i read chapter 3 a couple of times i think
EagleCeres chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
Well I'm late to the review party... but might as well make it good :)

Love it! Great work on the charcters, I sincerely think you keep them very honest to the originals, yet give them a little more dimension.
dark angel chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
i love this story, bit dissapointed that it wasn't naru but hey to each its own ya? please continu and if you could make a sequal k?
FaytRain chapter 10 . 7/9/2005
YO DUDE!

i had read this story an' its sequel

but i always 4got to review _

sry bout that

your stories are really good but

i see that u take quite a while to update ur stories

but seein how long they r i can see y!

ur a great writer and dont let no one

tell u otherwise! )_)
panuru4u chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
Definately one of the best love hina stories i've ever read. The plot and idea are great.
Spike of Doom chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
This was great in depth story that really made it interesting to read. I also read the Lemon on AFF and im looking imensly forward to reading your sequel.
DeepThoughtsX chapter 10 . 6/26/2005
Oh my god... Best. Story. Ever. I put this piece of heaven materialized into words up in the category which I only have one other story in. Genesis by Logan. Absolutely excellent, I love a good Keitaro/Motoko. But this was better than good, so it's more than love. I am re-reading this story for the second, maybe third time as we speak. Thank you for such an excellent story, and I look forward to reading the sequel!
GAT-X103 chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
send me the lemon in this chapter
Tury Screma chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Your end of chapter five said I have no excuse not to do this, so here I (or 'it', as the case may be) am/is. Very good I feel. I realy enjoy the well-pace growth of emotions. Not necesi...nessic... exactly what Ken (Akamatsu) would write) but somehow better in it's own way. I'd say my usual "Keep wrighting!" line, but I know you already have.

-Tury