Reviews for All I Crave is a Normal Life
cztelnik chapter 18 . 3/4
Had to come back and re-read this. It is a very good story despite being unfinished.
Anna chapter 18 . 1/15
Amazing story! Wish there was more!
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Sad to see this never be finished.
Cztelnik chapter 18 . 8/18/2016
How did I miss this all these years? So very bummed it isn't complete but what a good ride so far!
frostie45 chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
I knew I started on an abandoned story, so the abrupt ending should have been anticipated. Still, I liked the story so far, am happy to have read it and if the muses ever strike again, would love to read on.
NinjaKitty8purr chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
Update please :)
rigger42 chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
This has been such an interesting story. I'm really sorry that it ended up abandoned. I rather like the idea that someone knows some of the price Harry paid.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
NO YOU HAVE TO START UPDATING AGAIN PLZ
BlackRyuji chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Damn it, I've only just noticed this has been updated last time a decade ago and it isn't finished...that's not fair.
BlackRyuji chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
Mmm. This is getting really good, hope it stays that way.
BlackRyuji chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Ah, yes, the writing is much much better now. I'm glad I stuck to this.
BlackRyuji chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Still awfully stiff, everything. Hoping it improves.
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This is awfully forcefully written. It's like reading some some history book (I imagine some people love to do so, but I'm not one of them) - it's like everything that's supposed to matter is just facts stringed together into what's supposed to be a story.
Tooru Heer chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Love the story.

;/3/;

I hope this story will one day be continued.
2manyfandomstho chapter 18 . 1/14/2015
Wow I absolutely adore this ff. There's so much I want to say but I feel I can't put it into words! Just know that you are an amazing writer, your plot is wildly wonderful, this slow build up between HP and SS is killing me and you really know how to draw a mood within a scene. There's so much more praise I wish to dish out to you but I'm so overwhelmed with coming to the 18th CH and seeing that there aren't any more to read that I must go fill my mind with more ff. To patch and fill the gaping hole that wlince held my addict heart of course. So you're on my follows list and I look forward to an update. Thanks for writing!
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »