Reviews for The Making of a Queen
Blazing Inspirit chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
I know that it has been some time since you have written, but I hope you shall see this review and write again! I love Sin :)
She is such a paradox that it is so fasinating.
I hope Jareth and Sarah finally snap out of it, of their unrelenting pride, and be together.
Anyways good luck on whatever is happening in your life! :)
(P.S. I sorta ship Sin with Shape. *Cough cough* xD )
burntembers007 chapter 19 . 5/16/2015
This Is fabulous! Please Come back and finish! This Is one of the best cross overs I have read! You describe Every character perfectly and flawlessly. Please please please finish this (*︶*)
moonstone glows chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
Will this still be updating? It is a fantastic fic.
The Judge chapter 19 . 1/31/2015
You lied.I believed and must regret it now
J chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Wish this had an ending - spent hours reading it and enjoyed
nyura-vanko chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Hope you continue this
Illusion of light chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
PLEASEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE!it's killing meeeeeee
Tamha chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
I see it's been five and a half years since your last update, but I hope you decide to come back and write for this again.
Bob Dillon chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
PLS upload again! It's been 4 years!
theInsaneArtist chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Please. Please please please please please please continue this story. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Alice D'Arque chapter 19 . 4/5/2014
NOOO! DONT LET IT END! Please update soon!
chocolaty chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
This story is amazing.
It is killing me that you didn't update for 5 years now.
It is really a great fanfic.
PeachesAndCrowns chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
So she's on the Hogwarts Express and then she's back at school, or is all the rest of the chapter a flashback? Sloppy writing either way, since you don't make it clear. But I guess since you haven't updated for five years you don't really care. Well, neither do I, then.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
This is a brilliant idea for a story, despite the poor grammar. And how exactly can Sarah function with a crystal, or half crystal, stuck to her hand all the time? And merely an hour or two on the Hogwarts Express is a pretty short time for her to get stuck with the nickname Ice Queen, especially if no one will sit with her and therefore cannot get to know her. I do wish you'd update this, as I hate getting involved with stories by writers who are disinclined to finish them.
Veedramon chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Chinese Firewall? Sounds like a pun...