Reviews for Balance
Serigala chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This story was really cute. 3 You decribed Ken's feelings quite well. Plus, I think you were right to make him that self-deprecating. I believe he is like this for real. So: a comliment for staying close to the show. )

The layout takes getting used to but it somehow goes with the title...
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
All I can say is, here here! That was very well written and I agree that Ken and Dai go perfect together! I hope you write more, you're very good!
WandererWolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Very good, with an excellent mixture of feeling and angst. I think you captured Ken very well, and his explanation of his feelings for Daisuke is fantastic.
takuya chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
i think that was great thats just the way i think davis and ken are like
Clara chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Your story is fantastic, very well-written and the introspective on Ken's behalf is quite in character. I must agree with you, Sunfreak's stories are rather wonderful.
LoveSovereign chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
well, i think your self interpretation of ken is good ... even if it is not how you feel... Everyone has a diffrent feeling... Like me.
For some reason, i always imagined ken as an angry person ... don't ask why. I know that is not how he is, yet that is how i see he, not how he is ...
Really good story!
Cheese-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
This is plain old beautiful, absolutely beautiful.. keep it up
Enkay chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Yay angst! And yay Ken. Someone's making chocolate pudding, and I despise pudding. ... I admire you for actually setting a limit on the length of your writing; even if I did try that, I would fail so miserably that it's depressing just to think about. I like how you portrayed Ken, too; very in-character. Nice.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
And what a wonderful job you did of showing how Ken feels about himself. He really, in my opinion, doesn't have the confidence and that's why, as you've stated, he needs Daisuke. Great job.
Seinaru Kibou no Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/31/2004