Reviews for Crossing Stars
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
No! You need to make a sequel!

Please! Come back!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aww, this is adorable.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ivanova chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
This is a lovely piece. It was nice to see Gabriel as he once was before the Balance went crazy. Tying in the Gabriel quote at the end was a very nice touch, and Gabriel (and Michael Shanks *hehehe*) has "the most amazing pair of blue eyes in creation," doesn't he? :)
CS12 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Oh! I haven't read many Rommie/Gabriel stories out there. :) I'm glad you wrote this sweet little story. Its fluffy in a way. Won't you write a sequel? You've obviously got the talent!
[[Jack as a captain is just too funny a thought!]]
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
That was a sweet story.
Jade Hunter chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Lol, I'm sorry. Normally I don't do this, writing a response to a reviewer as a review, but as I don't have more chapters planned for this fic...
Trance-action, dude:
1) This is an AU fic. That means it's Alternate Universe. If you read the summary, it says that there was no rebellion. In the fic, you'll find the reason for it. Which means Dylan had time to marry Sarah at any time, because he wasn't stuck in the event horizon, and that means they could have had babies, too.
2) Obviously, I did.
trance-action chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
yo dude, no offence, but:
1: sarah is just supposed to be dylan's fiance, and DOES NOT have a baby of his. by this you are changing the whole story.
2: you have gone WAY beyond where i have gone in the science and technology section in the university library than i have.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
That's sweet- I like the whole prospect of them meeting by chance.